Leave me alone

Warning some not so G rated content is ahead
April 2020
Drew and I arrive at my childhood home in the suburbs of Huntington Beach, my parents meet both of us in the driveway as we're pulling up. Drew parks, and I immediately take off my seatbelt and jump out of the car.
"Mom!"
My mom meets me halfway in to an embrace.
My mom lets go of me and moves to Drew, as I make my way to my dad.
"Hi dad!" I greet him with a hug as well.
"Hi guys how was the drive?" My dad asks Drew and I.
"Traffic as usual but not that bad." Drew responds.
"Alright kids well why don't you get settled in and head to the backyard we're barbecuing tonight."
"No problem where's Ryland?" I ask
"He's at the store getting some last minute items."
"Alright well let us get our stuff and we'll head back." I smile reaching for the trunk of Drew's car.
~~
Drew lives across the street from us so he went home real quick as I make my way up to my room. I unpacked my things that I brought from my apartment that will last me while I'm here. As I finish getting my things in order I still can't get over the text I received from Hunter. Although his number is not saved I still have his number memorized. Of course as I'm thinking about my messages I receive a text from Corey.
Corey⚾️
It went really well. What have you been up to on your days off.
Me
I'm visiting my family:) how's your arm feeling?

I decide to go downstairs and head to the backyard for some food. As I'm heading down I hear a familiar voice. As I'm getting close and closer to the backyard I hear it more clearly. No it can't be him I think to myself.
"Yeah, I texted her but she never responded Mr.Rizzo."
"Hunter?" Oh no this isn't happening right now.
"Jacklyn! How are you? You never responded to my text." He says as he tries to give me a hug but I back up.
"Oh I've just been super busy with work and all. What are you doing here?"
"I invited him Jacks, I hope that's alright." My brother Ryland comes from behind and claps his back.
"Oh yeah sure." I say with hesitation

My brother and Hunter have always been close even before we started dating. They were on the same travel basketball team so naturally they would be close. My brother is only one year older than me but is some how engaged, I mean it's not a bad thing it's just we're so young.

Drew arrives noticing Hunter and he does not look happy at all.
"What's he doing here?"
"My brother invited him, I have no idea why." I say crossing my arms while I look at Hunter.

He catches my stare smiles and starts to make his way over. As I'm looking at him I realize how much he's changed. He no longer has the surfer haircut in fact it's a lot cleaner and put together. His tan skin is now a bit lighter but you can still tell he's from California. His once bulky muscle body has turned in to a dad bod. He also started to grow out a mustache, which when we were dating I never liked the way it looked on him. As soon as he was about to reach me my dad called that the food was ready.

The dinner went uneventful, just asking how I like my job and my parents asking Drew on what he plans to do. Then they ask Hunter what he has been up to.
"I've been really busy, I moved to Pennsylvania to finish up school, I've also got a job as a substitute teacher."
"I didn't know you wanted to be a teacher Hunter." My mom tries to continue the small talk. I look at my phone to see if Corey texted me back so I could have a distraction from this conversation. Looking at the time I know the game is halfway over so he wouldn't respond till later.

"Jacklyn what's it like hanging out with all of those athletes?" Hunter asks me with a hint of jealousy.

"It's not that big of a deal. The guys are all like my big brothers, they're so sweet and protective."

"Hm, none of them try anything with you?"

"Hunter!" I look around at my parents and brother than looking at Drew and he looks furious.
I touch Drew's hand trying to calm him down not wanting any more drama to happen.

"Uh no, most of them have girlfriends." I say
My dad gets up from the table and starts to put away the food we did not eat. As he's doing that i excuse myself too not wanting to fight in front of everyone. I quickly make my way upstairs in to my room not wanting to deal with anyone right now. As I go to sit on my bed and pull out my phone to see how the boys are doing Hunter barges in to my room.

"What are you doing here?"
"You know, you're such a whore you know that right?"
"Excuse me? What have I done to make myself a whore!?"
"You hang around those guys. All they want from you is sex you know that right?" Hunter said inching closer to me. I grab my phone to have Drew come get him but he grabbed my phone out of my hand.
"Those guys are my friends!"
"Oh yeah, who's Corey?"
"Corey? How do you know about Corey?" "Corey is a friend of mine!"
"Doesn't look like it. He wants to get in your whore pants that's all he wants!" He pushes me against the wall by my wrists restricting my movement.
"Leave me alone! You don't own me anymore!"
"Yes I do Jacklyn. You'll always be mine no matter what you think." He crashes his lips on mine grabbing my boob making me gasp. As I gasp he sticks his tongue in my mouth. I couldn't breathe as he kept kissing me so I knew the only way to get him to stop is to knee him in the balls. He comes off of me doubling over in pain as I look at him in disgust. Tears are in my eyes knowing I was going to regret what I just did. He comes up to me slaps me right across my face and leaves.

My back slides down against the wall I have just been pinned to. I'm a sobbing mess when i hear a faint voice come in but not knowing where. I decide to get up and look for my phone to text Drew to come over. As I'm reaching for my phone I noticed I've been calling Corey this whole time.
Author's note
So this is like my first intense chapter uhhh I hope you guys liked it! Next chapter is going to be in Corey's POV. Also the picture at the top is what Hunter looks like.Don't forget to vote for Max Muncy in the all star game he really deserves to be there! Also follow me for updates on this story. Don't forget to vote and comment byeeee