Thanks for the help

May 2020
It's now mid May and I've been a mess. I mean what do you expect, thinking I could just try and start something with Corey. This is what I deserve karma really got the best of me. To top it all off too Analea moved out and moved in with her boyfriend. I don't blame her, they're such a cute couple but, with her moving out it's just me in our apartment till Drew gets back. Luckily he's going to be living with me till I have to go back to Arizona next year.

Currently I'm at home right now with the day off from work. I didn't feel like going in to the ball park today since I haven't really had a day to relax. Since the boys came back a week ago from an away stretch, I've been working all the games.

You're probably wondering what has happened between Corey and I. Well we're friends, really good friends actually. Although I'm still hurt that he is officially back together with Mady, I just want him to be happy. With us being cool and all we really haven't been able to talk as much since Mady doesn't like Corey talking to other girls. I'm trying to respect that as much as I can however, I do still try to speak to him as much as I can.

Also my anxiety attacks have gotten worse. I really wanted to go talk to my mom about the whole thing but Hunter is still hanging around. I don't know why Hunter and my brother are hanging around my parents house so much when they can just go to my brothers house. I feel bad too because my parents want me home but I refuse to go if Hunter is going to be there. I know I sound a bit dramatic but, I'm just scared of what he will do if I'm near him.
~~
The game was on but I didn't pay much attention to it seeing that we were loosing. I was mostly on my phone the whole time talking to Drew. He was mostly catching me up on his mom's soap business not realizing how much went in to it.

When I'm finished talking to Drew I decide to go to the super market to pick up some groceries . It's currently 9pm meaning hardly anyone would be there.

I arrive and the parking lot is mostly empty except for the scattered cars here and there. I walk in and the cold air engulfs me as I look for a cart. I grabbed what looked to be an abandoned cart till I heard a British voice call out to me.

"Hey where are you going with that?" A tall handsome man with dirty blonde hair,green blue eyes and a red mark above his right eye calls out to me as he chuckles. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know that this cart belonged to you." I respond nervously while also bring the cart back to him.

"Haha don't worry about it love." This handsome man winks at me causing me to feel anxious. "I'll just be on my way then." I respond quickly trying to get out of this situation as fast as possible. "Wait! I didn't catch your name." He puts his hand on my shoulder in order to stop me. This has pushed me over the edge. My breathing is getting heavier and heavier and the room is starting to spin. The man takes his hand off my shoulder as he sees my reaction to his touch. He moves so he's in front of me getting eye level to my 5'4 stature. This total stranger who I've just met that caused my anxiety attack is also trying to help me pass through it. He instructs me to follow his breathing and to keep eye contact with him. I follow his directions and notice that it is slowly passing. I continue with his directions and eventually my anxiety attack passes. This total stranger who which I might say is verry attractive just helped me with my attack. I regain my composure as I notice it has stopped and I look up to see him smiling.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, but uh thank you." I look up to see that he's smiling at me with warmth in his eyes. "No problem, my name is Oliver by the way." He extends his hand out to me to which I shake. "My name's Jacklyn and thank you again for what you did." Smiling sheepishly I look up to see he is too smiling.

"Uhh i should get going but it was nice to meet you Oliver."
"Well before you go would you mind if I got your number?"
"Oh haha I suppose I wouldn't mind."

We exchanged phone numbers and continued to talk some more before leaving our separate ways. Although I had just met him he did seem very familiar to me but I just can't put my finger on it.
Authors note
Short chapter because it's a filler. You'll also meet Oliver more in upcoming chapters just know you most likely know him😉. Anyways I'm sad we traded Logan but we did get Brian Dozier which is nice. Also Corey went and got him all situated yesterday which was sooo cute. Sooo don't forget to vote and comment byeeee