Wasting my time

June 2020

Jackie's POV

"I just think it's dumb how your Dad has that much control of your life Drew!"

"I know I hate it too, but on your next day off, come visit me please." Getting into the door of my apartment is always a struggle but when talking on the phone I swear it makes it ten times harder. 

"I will, in a few days I'll come visit you."

Finally getting through the door, I set my bags down by the door and kick off my shoes. I sigh a relief knowing that hard work day is finally over and I can finally go to bed. 

"Ok, well I'm going to bed night Drew, love ya."

"Love you too, night."

I pick up my purse and trudge my way into my room. I kick open the door and immediately jump in to bed missing the comfiness of it. I slowly start to fall asleep when I remembered that it was pretty hot today in LA and I got a little sweaty from being out in the sun. I get up and make my way into the bathroom to shower. I grab my speaker and put on my happy playlist on Spotify. I love showering because I basically perform to a sold out show every night. Washing out my shampoo I'm glad I picked my happy playlist, I swear Spotify knows what I need to hear all the time. 

"Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me! Bling bling, then I solve 'em, that's the goddess in me! You coulda had a bad bitch, non-committal,Help you with your career just a little! You're 'posed to hold me down, but you're holding me back And that's the sound of me not calling you back!!!!"

 Dancing around like an idiot makes me almost fall causing me to laugh at my dumb self. I calm down and finish my shower. I go through my night time routine and finally get into bed to sleep. Before going to bed just like everyone else I check my phone and to no surprise nothing intresting. As I'm about to phone on my night stand I get a text from Hunter.

534-988-6432

We need to talk!

Me

I have nothing to talk to you about. 

With that I put my phone on do not disturb and go to bed. 

~~

My alarm goes off way to early at 7:30 to get me up for the early Sunday game we had. I rub my eyes not wanting to get up. I hit the snooze button trying to get at least 5 more minutes of sleep. My alarm goes off again, annoyed I finally decide to silence my alarm. I check my phone to see that Analea texted me to ask if she can get a ride to the ballpark today, and I also see that Hunter texted me after I replied. 

534-988-6432

No Jackie this is urgent... please?

Biting my lip knowing I shouldn't give him the time of day, I still reply and tell him that we can get lunch after the game today. Immediately regretting my decision I reply to Analea that I can give her a ride to the ball park. Knowing I would have to pick up Analea I hurry up and get ready for the game. I quickly make myself an avocado egg toast for me and Analea figuring she probably didn't eat before leaving the house. I grab Analea's breakfast and head out of my apartment.

A short ride later I get to Analea and her boyfriend's apartment. Fixing my music playlist to play something Analea and I can both jam out too. "Heyyy cutie!" Analea hops into my suv with a beaming smile, I honestly don't understand how she can be so happy this early. "Heyy, here I made you some breakfast." I hand her over her breakfast and she brings me into a hug. "Aww you're so sweet!" The car ride consisted of us talking about nothing and everything. I decided that I wasn't going to tell Analea about what happened between Corey and I just cause I still feel embarrassed that it even happened.