Boat Ride

Jackie's POV

July 2020

These past few days of being together has been blur. It felt like we were an actual couple and not just friends who are trying to figure what we are. I'm not going to lie it's a little frustrating what we're doing. It's like a game of will we, won't we and at this point I kinda want an answer. I know I was the one who was hesitant about this whole thing but now it's eating me alive. I don't want to rush things but I just wish I could look in to the future to see what will be. For now though only time will tell.

Right now I'm getting ready for the day. Today's our last night here meaning all of the guys are going to try and make the best of this day. We're finally going on the boat Justin and Kourtney rented for the day. Corey's currently getting us some food before we leave seeing that he got ready quicker than I did. I left my hair in it's natural state and only put on water proof mascara for makeup. I put my bikini on and a sun dress over as a cover up. As I go to grab my sandals from my suitcase Corey walks in. "Hey Jacks, I got you a bagel with some cream cheese. I hope that's ok?" He closes the hotel room door and makes his way over to me. I smile at the warm energy he brings in to every room he steps in. "Yeah that's good Core."

"How are you feeling? Do you need me to grab anything else before we head off?" Picking off parts of my bagel I simple shake my head no. "I think I'm good. Hopefully the food poising passed." The past two days haven't been the best. I've been really sick with food poising meaning we couldn't really do much. I felt bad of course knowing that Corey's all star break hasn't been that good because of me. He told me not to worry about it but how can I not? He's assured me many times and I'm so grateful for him. "You know we don't have to go Jackie." I grab my bag from the bed as I reply. "We're going. I don't want you to miss out on anything else because of me. Now let's go." With that being said he grabbed his things and made our way out of the room.

~~

"I didn't even realize you were coming Jackie." I give Kourtney a hug as we approach the boat. "Yeah, Corey invited me I hope that's ok." Her eyebrows raise as she looks between the both of us and looks back at me. "Of course it's ok that you're here hun. We're going to have a good time. Mariana, Sabrina and Suzanna are already on so if you want to go say hi." Corey comes to grab me to go on and I could only nod. "Are you ok?" I smile trying to hide how anxious I really am hoping the other girls would be fine with me being here. "Yeah I'm good Corey."

We get on to where everyone is hanging out. We say hi to everyone and to my surprise no one is bothered that I'm with them which is a relief. The captain of the boat introduces himself to everyone and with that we're on our way into the lake. The boys start drinking talking about the upcoming games and us girls and I decided we should take pictures. All the boy's girlfriend's are really supermodels especially Suzanna I swear that girl has no bad angle to shoot her in. "Wow Suzanna you better work it!" Mariana Yells at her making her laugh getting an even better shot of her. Suzanna finishes her pictures and the girls look at me. "OK, Jackie it's your turn!" Kourtney exclaims. "Oh uh sure."

The girls direct me in to different poses to do while making me laugh. As I'm finishing up I look over to where the boys are sitting and make eye contact with Corey. He licks his lips making me blush and to look down. I move from where I was sitting to get up but Corey's already on his way over to me. The rest of the girls go and sit with their guys as Corey reaches me. "What do you think so far?" I go from looking at him to the beautiful scene we have in front of us. "It's gorgeous but, we should go join the group." He mouths ok and we go sit with the rest of the group. We join the group and we all fall in to conversations. Corey has his arm over me as we sit by each other. Not thinking anyone had noticed since everyone on the boat is a couple except for us. Again I thought no one had noticed but when I look over to Cody he gives me a look while wiggling his eyebrows.