Como me duele

April 2020
The boys are back in town meaning Analea, Jack and I are also reunited. After what happened I only told Analea but it was very brief since I wanted to tell her in person. Jack didn't know at all since he was on a little vacation with his boo and I didn't want to bother him. Drew actually decided to say in Huntington for a little while longer to catch up with his family that's visiting, so I made the trip back to LA all by myself. I'm so glad to be leaving, I love my parents but after what happened I couldn't stand being home. With my brother being so oblivious and inviting Hunter over almost everyday I had no choice but to be stuck in my room or be out till he left. Drew would come over as much as he could but obviously his mom wanted as much time with him as possible which makes sense. Ugh and as soon as things are getting better between Corey and I this whole situation made everything bad again. I want to be friends with Corey I really do but, I feel like he still wants to be more than friends. I'm just not ready to be in a relationship and Corey listening to what happened before I got the chance to even tell him about Hunter I feel vulnerable. Luckily Chris and I are still really good friends so him and I have been talking, I didn't tell him everything just that my ex had made me upset. I just really hope everything that is going on doesn't effect my job right now.

"Earth to Jackie?" Jack snaps in my face
"Hm?" I realized I had been day dreaming without realizing it.
"Can you pass me the salt."
"Oh yeah sure, my bad." I pass Jack the salt as he's continuing his conversation with Analea.
Currently we're all having breakfast at Blu Jam cafe catching up on what we did on our week off.
"Yeah Tyson and I had an amazing time in Monterey we went whale watching and everything."
"That sounds really cool Jack did you guys see anything?"
"Ugh I wish all we saw we're some sea otters they're cute and all but I didn't pay to see them you know?" I laugh knowing Tyson would have enjoyed it but knowing Jack he would have been annoyed.
"So Jackie are you going to tell us what happened? Corey was constantly asking me if you were ok during the road trip."
I sigh knowing the question was going to come up especially since I didn't tell Ana what happened in detail. I'm still pretty shaken up by everything but I just sigh and tell them everything that happened.
"Oh my god Jackie I'm so sorry. When Corey was bothering me I just thought your ex was just talking to you and that made Corey mad."
"Yeah but I don't know why Corey would get mad if my ex and I did talk. But anyways that happened and my brother just decided to have him over almost everyday while I was home."
"Hun, it's so obvious Corey has feelings for you that's why he wanted to know what was going on." Jack informed me.
"I don't know... I just ugh I don't know what I want with Corey and I's friendship it's so weird to me." I state honestly.
"Yeah but you can't keep playing games with him Jackie I mean you texting Chris and not Corey was pretty rude."
"Was it really?" I bite my lip not knowing I was being rude for not talking to Corey.
"Yes luckily it didn't effect on how he played too much."
"Ugh I'm just so stressed I don't know what to do about this whole situation."
"Jackie I'm going to be honest with you, get your head out of your ass and start thinking about others people's feelings."
I just look at Jack in awe as he just said that so casually, I just hate how he's right.
"I'm with Jack on this one Jackie. Talk to him and clear things up put his feelings first for right now."
"You're right I really d"
I was about to finish my sentence when I see Corey and Mady entering the Cafe
"What are you looking at?"
"Oh my god Ana no don't turn around he'll notice!"
Of course she doesn't listen and finds Corey with Mady taking a seat by the front windows.
"Ooo looks like Corey might be moving on."
"Really Jack?"
"What I'm just saying, he's tired of playing games."
I shake my head at him without realizing that comment actually did bother me. Corey told me they broke up but from the looks of it doesn't seem like it.
"Oh my god you're totally jealous! Jack isn't she jealous?"
"Oh she's so jealous girl!"
"Am not he's living his life, I'm living mine."
"Ok what ever you say."

We finish up breakfast and make our way to the field.
~~
"Alright Dodger fans, the boys are back in town for a 6 game home stretch, first we are starting off this home stand with the Nationals then to finish it off the Pirates are coming in to town. Of course when the boys are in town that means the fans score some awesome stuff as well so make sure to join us on the 24th for some Friday night fireworks presented by Denny's then on Sunday come join us before the game with Viva Los Dodgers out in the parking lot. Finally the 27th come visit us for Corey Seager's birthday and bobble head giveaway celebrating his comeback player award of 2019."
"Good job Jackie."
"Thanks Jason, I'll see you in the 6th inning right?"
"Yeah meet me by the right field plaza." With that Jason leaves.

Since I'm already on the field because the segment was on it I make my way to the dugout. Most of the guys are still warming up on the field so I just take my seat and wait for the game to start.

I did my segments and the game finishes with us beating the Nationals 3-1. As I'm heading to the clubhouse house with my Aunt for the interviews Corey calls me over.

"Hey Corey, before you say anything I'm sorry for acting like a total bitch. I know you just wanted to help but, it takes a lot for me to accept the help."
"I'm sorry to Jackie what happened to you should have never happened um I really was just trying to help. I don't really know what else to say."
"Lets just pretend everything that happened didn't happen."
"Um yeah let's do that." I'm so glad Corey agrees that I decide to hug him. Although he just played a game he smell so good, but our hug is interrupted by Mady.
"Oh sorry" i pull away from him and introduce myself to Mady.
"Hi you must be Mady, I'm Jacklyn." I extend my hand out for her to shake which she does but unwilling.
"Well it was nice to meet you Mady bye Corey."
I wave goodbye and make my way to my Aunt who's finishing up an interview with Alex wood.
Authors note
As I was writing this it's official that Manny Machado is now a Dodger... ugh I don't know how I feel about this to be honest especially if we keep him into next year where is Corey going to play bc Corey is just way too tall to be a second baseman. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter don't forget to vote and comment byeeee