Tbs🌸

Thomas POV
It was a hot day today so the cast and me are going to a swimming pool. We had the day free so no interviews etc. I pick my things and heard the doorbell ring. I walked downstairs and saw that Dylan. Ki hong, dexter,Rosa.Blake,will and a lot more people stood there. "Hey guys." I said and picked my keys and walked to the the huge car. I sat in the car and we drove to the pool.

TIME SKIP
We arrived at the pool. There were a few people but not to much. We searched for a place to lay. "Guys here." Said kaya and pointed to the place on the grass. I picked my towel and lay it on the grass. Then we're going in the pool.

Y/n POV
Me and my best friend Liz we're going to the pool. We walked to the grass and lay our towel on the grass. I took my shirt and pants of leaving me in my bikini.
⬇️⬇️⬇️

I lay on my towel and pick my sun creme and smeared me

I lay on my towel and pick my sun creme and smeared me. I put my sunglasses on and so did Liz. "OMG Y/N the maze runner cast!" She said jumping like a child. "WHERE?" I yelled. She pointed to the swimming pool and there sat Dylan O'Brien Kaya Dexter Will and of course my celebrity crush Thomas Brodie Sangster. "Come I want to swim." Said Liz and pulled me up and walked to the pool. I saw that Dylan and Thomas where looking at us. I couldn't Handel is so I pushed in the water. She screamed and I started laughing. She give me a dead look and trew water at me. I jumped in the water and we were splashing each other and laughing really hard.

Thomas pov.
Me and Dylan starting joking but I was cut of by a really beautiful girl. She pushed her friend in the water and started laughing. He laugh was so cute. I saw that Dylan was looked at her to. "Thomas do you see what I see." He said and looked at me. "Yeah she's beautiful." I reply. "Wait I have a idea." Said Dylan and swim to the girl. I saw that Dylan say something to her and she looked at me with a smile. I blushed like craze and swim to Dylan. "Hi I'm Y/N." She said. "Thomas." I reply. "Do you girls maybe what to join us." Asked Dylan. "Okay." They reply.

Y/N POV
Omg I cant believe it. The cast want to swim with me and Liz. I started splashing Liz but then we started splashing The cast to. We had a lot of fun. But then someone grabbed my legs so I was under water. I saw it was Thomas. I swam up again and started tickling Thomas. He did the same by me. But then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closed to him. We started in each other's eyes. "Y/N I want to say something. I like you. I know we met a couple hours ago but I like you." He said in is cute British accent. "I like you to Thomas." I said. He leaned in and gives my lips I tiny kiss. Is started to blush and give his lips a quiet kiss. "So would you maybe go on a date with me.?" He asked. "Yeah of course." I reply. "Okay tomorrow?" "Okay"
"I will pick you up at 7" I nodded.

The rest of the day was really fun. Thomas and I became really close and giving each other tiny kisses. He gave me his number and I went to home.

_______________________

I hope you guys like this.