Newt??

The bonfire.

Y/N POV
Today was the day from the new greenie. It's a girl named Hannah. She has blonde hair with green eyes. I don't really like her. She is really mean to me and is always with newt. I like newt. I have a crush on him but I'm to shy to tell him. He's always busy so we don't talk very much. I sat by the runners and have some jokes with Minho. I saw Hannah next to Newt and she was flirting with him. I can't stand her. "Y/N is everything okay?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"You know about my crush on newt. Well Hannah is flirting with him and I think he would love her." I Said and lower my head.
"I think you have to go to him and ask for something." And that brought me on a idea. I walked to newt. "Hey newt." "Hey Y/N." "Can you help...." but Hannah cut me of. "No he's gonna help me with my hammock. Heh newt." And she touch his arm. I felt like I want to cry. "Y/N I'm sorry I can't I have to help Hannah." But i didn't even listen. I walked of to the death-heads and let all my tears fall. I sat by a tree and laid my head on my knees and cried harder.

TIME SKIP
I sit here now still crying. But I heard a voice. It's a boy voice.
"Y/N where are you?" Said a boy with a British accent. It's newt. "I'm here." I Said. He walked to me and sat next to me. He looks at me and saw I was crying. "Hey what's wrong?" "Nothing." "Yes there is something come tell. If you don't I'm worried." Wait what? I thought. "I can't that would be awkward."
"Come on I won't laugh."
"Okay. I'm in love with a boy but he don't like me back. His heart is by someone else." I Said and hide my face.
"Who?" He said a little mad. Why would he be mad?
"It's you." I Said and was about to go but he grabbed my face and connected our lips. We kissed. I lay my hand in his hair and he lays them on my waist to pull me close. He pulled away. "I love you too." And I kissed him again.
*End*