Whitey😊 part 5

Y/N POV
And then....
I heard gunshots. "Auw that boy shoot me in the dam shoulder." "It's not boy. It's whitey Winn." And shoot him again. I felt to the ground and cried really hard. The other thief's run away. "Y/N are you okay? Did I shoot you?" And putted me in his arms. "No. I'm only scared. And Y/H/N is gone." "We will find her and your save by me. Come we go to the office."

We walked into the office and whitey sat in his chair. I didn't find a another chair so I stood there looking around but then I felt arms around my waist that pulled me in someone's lap. "Thank you." I said shy and put my head in his neck. I heard him chuckle. "No problem it's my work and I don't want a beautiful girl like you being scared." I couldn't help and pecked his lips for one second and pulled my head as fast as I could back in his neck. He didn't respond at first but then I felt his fingers under my chin and pulled me to him. He connect our lips. I was so shy. It's my first kiss. But I tried it. I moved my lips with his. After a minute I pulled away. He tried to kiss me again but I stood frozen. "Y/N is there something. Don't you want this?" "Yes but.." I couldn't say it he would think I'm not in love with him. "Well" "it's my first kiss." And looked in his eyes. "Well then I picked it from you." And pecked me again. I smiled.
The door open and there stood a girl with black hair. "Whitey can you..." and then she looked at me. "Who are you?" "I'm Y/N." "So your the girl he." "Hmmm I think so." And whitey held me tighter. "Louise please stop. I know your jealous." "JEALOUS?? SHES NOT GOOD FOR YOU!!" "She is the one I love the most. I don't like you Louise you only want to be with me because of all the girl." Then she stormed off. "I don't know what to say. Did I do something?" "You did nothing love." And he kissed me again.