tbs imagine.

Based on the picture ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Maybe I'm making a part 2. Let me know if you want it.❤️

Y/N POV
Today is a really boring day. I'm just home and don't know what to do. Everything I wanna do thinks my body: no. So I'm just doing the dishes. When I'm ready I sit on couch and turn the TV on. But there's nothing on the TV. "Uhhh why?" I groan and turn the TV off. When I look at my phone I see I have a Snapchat from my best friend Dylan. My parents are friends with his parents so that's why I know him since I'm little. I open it seeing him and Thomas on a picture. With a text under it. "Here's your babe." "O god DYLANNNNN!!" I yell out. I open the chat and start to text him. "Dylan ......... IM GONNA KILL YOU AND THROW YOU OFF THE CLIFF YOU SHANK!!!!" Dylan know I have a big crush on his best friend Thomas. "Wow relax.... and since when you talk our glade language?"
"Since I'm born..😑"
"Ow okay but don't worry your babe likes you back. He never stops asking about you.😒"
"Wait what?"
"Yes he does. Can we come today after our interviews. It's just me kaya Thomas dexter ki hong and Rosa."
"Of course. And bring food. I'm to lazy to get some on my own." "Okay see you than."
"See you x"
And I turn off my phone. "What happened?" I say.
DYLAN POV
"Who where you texting?" Thomas ask when I did my phone off. "Ow it's Y/N. I asked her if we could hang out." "What? Just you two." He ask a bit mad. I know he likes her. "No with the gang." "Ow." He nodded and I see he began to smile. *TIME SKIP*
The interviews are done so we go to our taxi. He drove us to Y/N house. I already brought food from the interview back stage.
Y/N POV
I'm looking out of the window waiting when they will arrive. When they FINALLY arrive I sat up and wait for the doorbell.
When the doorbell rang I open the door. "Hey." I say. "Heyy." They all Said. "Come in." So I let them in. "So what are we gonna do?" Kaya Asked. "Maybe watching a movie." Dexter answers.
"Yes." I say exiting. I turn Netflix on. "What movie?" "HORROR!" Dylan yelled. "Noo." I hate horror movies. "Come on Y/N it's fun. Thomas will protect you. Right." He says and looks at Thomas. He began to blush and so did I. "Okay."
I say and sat next to Thomas. It already starts with a jump scare. So I jump in Thomas arms. He seems shocked. But I'm to focus on the movie that I didn't notice. He lays his arms more around me really protective. "It's fake Y/N, it's okay." And he kiss my head.
// to be continue//