Tbs imagine

WARNING: SMUT.
I've warm you because this not with any time skips so with every single detail.
and it's based on the picture ⬆️

Y/N POV
Today is my best friend Thomas coming over. I have crush on him since we both where young. I've wanted to tell him but every-time something came between it. And maybe this time was the good day to tell him. I hear the doorbell and open the door. "Hey tommy." I hug him and let him in. "We are home alone tonight. My parents will turn back tomorrow." I say. My parents don't really like him at all. I don't know why. "So what do we gonna do?" He asks and sit on the couch. "Watch a movie?" He nods so I put a movie on. It's a romantic love story. I cuddle close to Thomas. It's something normal between us. But then of course. A sex scene is coming. I sit there really awkward.

But I feel Thomas hand moving to my inner thigh. "What are you doing Thomas?" I ask him but he didn't answer. He keeps his hands there. I already can feel his erection against my lower belly. "Hum Thomas?" "Yes." "Can I tell you something." He nods. "I'm in love with you." I say but in out of nowhere soft lips touching mine. He's kissing me. But it turns into a making out. His hand are all over my body. I sit on top of him and strangle him. He groans in pleasure when I feel him harden more.

We remove each other clothes and we sit on the couch naked. He picks me up and ran immediately to the bedroom. He close the door and lays me gently on the bed. He sits beside me and kiss my lips. Then my neck and I feel his hand going to my heat. He spread my legs a little and rubs my clit. I moan a little and grab his neck and kiss him. "No I wanna hear you." And he spread my legs more. "But Thomas the neighbours..." I gasp and close my eyes when his finger goes really deep inside me. He bean to thrust in and out. Sometimes he curls them and hit a spot. "Tommy please..." he didn't answer. He goes harder on me. In shock I grabbed his cock and pump him. This time he began to moan. "Y/N stop I'm gonna cum." I stop and he remove his hand from my pussy. He licks his fingers clean. "Hmm you taste good." And he kiss me to my pussy again. He licks and suck on my clit. I began to scream in pleasure and grab his face. I bring him back to my lips and in out of nowhere he push into me. "O you feel so good." He smirks and began to thrust. I keep moaning his name over and over. I feel my organism in the pit of my stomach. I can feel he's close too. I close my eyes and thrust up into him. His eyes rolling back in pleasure. That's when I came. My organism wash over me. I can feel he's close too now. His thrust become sloppier. I decide to help him a little so I flip us around. Me on top off him riding him so fast and hard. "Y/N O GOD." He yells and moans at the same time. But he still didn't came. He grabs my hips. I let him thrust up into me. I feel my organism again and moan in pleasure. "Y/N you so hot." He moans. I ride him harder. His eyes roll back in pleasure and the bed hits the wall. The sound off the bed and our moans fill the room. "Thomas I'm close." "Me too love. Can I?" He asks and shut his eyes. "Of course you can." And with that. He came into me. I came shortly after. The both off us breathing heavily. "I love you." He says and kiss me. "I love you too." I sit up so his cock is outside my pussy and we lay in bed. Waking up by my parents. "What happened last night?"
Well I think we woke up my neighbours.😉

End
Sorry for this 😂