Tbs💖

This part is based on this picture. Hope you like it💗

Y/N POV
I'm walking through the busy city called London. I moved here with my parents and little brother because for my moms work. I'm just exploring the city but I'm lost. I can't find my own house. I'm a little in panic. My mom told me to be home when it's 6 pm but it's already 6pm. I picked my phone but I don't have any WiFi. I walked to a sigh with a card. I'm looking for the London street. (Idk if it's a real street in London.) I find it but I'm almost in the other side from London. I stand there. Not knowing where I have to go. But then I see someone really familiar. A boy with dark blonde hair. He's looking at me and sees I'm panicked. He walked my direction and stood next to me. Now I can see it. It's Thomas Brodie Sangster. "Hi there." He said. O god. "Hi." I reply. "You need some help? I see your struggling with something." "O yeah I'm lost. I'm moved here and we arrived today. I'm exploring the city but can't find my way back home." "Okay I can bring you back home and show you maybe tomorrow the city." He said smiling. I began to blush. He sees it and smiled even more. "That would be awesome." "Okay I have my motorcycle there. Are you scared of motorcycles?" "No my dad has one." "Okay cool." He handed me a helmet. I placed it over my head and sat on the motorcycle. He drove of to the London street.
When we arrived I handed him his helmet. My mom stood outside with a worried face but when he saw me and Thomas her worries faded away. "Thank you so much. I'm Y/N." "Your welcome. I'm Thomas." We shaked hands. "I gotta go. It was nice to meet you." "O wait." He said and gave me his number. "Than I can show you the city. Text me when I can pick you up." I blushed more. "Tha thanks." I Then walked back to my house and waved him goodbye.
This new city isn't that wrong.

Part 2?
Let me know what you think☺️