Newt😇 ~first meeting~

Im back from vacation!💗

Y/N POV
I felt like I was drowning in water. But I wasn't. I shocked awake and felt metal everywhere. I sat in elevator and it's sending up with a lot of speed. I start to panic. How do I come here? Why don't I remember anything? I don't even know my name. Wich person don't know is name? I tried to stand up and start to scream for help. But nothing. No one can hear me. But then a load bang was heard and I felt to the ground. The elevator light that first on red was is now on green and a big light was seen above me. I heard people mumble things. It where all boy voices.

I felt someone jump into the box so I sat more in the corner of the box.

I'm eye in eye with a boy with weird eyebrows.

"Rise and shine greenie." He said.
"Gally what's going on there?" Said now a boy with a British accent.
"It's a girl."
I heard people gasp.

"Is she hot?"
"She's mine!"
"I call dibs!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!!" The British boy yelled.
He jumped Into the box. I sat there scared what would happen.
"Hey there." But I moved closer in the corner of the box.
"Hey it's okay we won't hurt you. Names newt greenie. Come take my hand so I can put you out of the box." I only nodded and picked his hand.
"Guys help me please!" And a Asian boy helped me out of the box. I looked around and saw green everywhere and big walls. I was about to walk to them but a strong hand grabbed my arm. "Don't you dare to walk to that. It's dangerous." Newt Said. "Okay." I whisper. He than smiled. "Come I give you the tour."

And that was the beginning from 2 people in love.