Whitey😊 part 7

Y/N POV
Whitey is now at work so I go back to my home. When I came home my grandma was a little mad and worried at the same time.
"Where was you?" "I was with whitey. My boyfriend." And then she smiled. "Aww well the next time you have to say where go are going to. Me and John where really worried." "Okay I will." And then I saw my horse was already home. I walked to her and give her some carrots. "Y/N. Can you go to the village and bring me some new stuff for the horse?" My grandpa asked. "Yes of course." So I walked to la belle. I was afraid that Y/H/N was scared again. When I finally came in the village I walked at first to the office. I promised that I would visit whitey. I opened the door and he sat on the chair reading a book. "Hey." "Hey Y/N I was waiting for you. I miss you." And he stood up so he could kiss me. "I miss you too."

TIME SKIP
"Whitey I have to go. My grandpa is waiting for me." I Said. "Ow okay. Bye." And he kissed me. "Bye." I walked to the door. "Be careful." "I will. Bye" and then I walked out off the office. I buyer the things where my grandpa asked for and walked back to the river. I was almost there and then someone grabbed me and pulled me in the carriage. I heard gunshots and then everything became black.

GRANDPA POV
I sat waiting outside for Y/N to come back. But she doesn't came back. "John where Y/N?" "I don't know she isn't back already." "Maybe she is with whitey again. Come I started to rain." And I walked inside still thinking where she was.