Tbs🌹

Depressed

Y/N POV
I'm home and my boyfriend Thomas is at his work. He's a famous actor and has now some interviews with the cast of the maze runner the death cure. Thomas is always really protected over me. He does everything so I wouldn't get hurt. But what he didn't know is that I'm already hurt. I have scars on my thigh and tummy because it's the only place to hide it. I sat on the bathroom floor with a knife. I putted the knife on my thigh and putted the knife in my skin. I saw the blood coming out. I began to cry. I'm so ugly. No one cares about me. My parents never give me real love an Thomas.. sometimes he acts really strange. But then I heard Thomas came home. "Babe I'm home. Pick the blankets and movies we gonna watch." "O okay." I Said very weak. I looked at my thigh and i saw blood everywhere. My eyes wide. O no Thomas can't see me like this. "Y/N is everything okay?" "Y yeah" "no your not." And he walked upstairs to the bathroom door. But I locked it. "Y/N open it please." But i didn't response. "Y/N open!" He yelled now. I felt my eyes became a little bit blur. Thomas tried to open the door and he trapped it open. "Y/N WHY THE........" And then his eyes wide. "Omg Y/N.!!!!" And he sat next to me pulling me in his arms. He grabbed his phone and called 911. "Y/N please stay with me." "I can't." "Please Y/N please." (Sorry) he hugged me so tight. Then everything became black.

TIME SKIP
I slowly opened my eyes. My head felt dizzy so I putted my head deeper in my pillow. "YOU HAVE TO LET ME IN THERE!! SHE NEEDS ME!" "I'm sorry but you can't. A hour ago was visit time. You have to go back tomorrow." "NO I NEED TOO GO NOW."
"Thomas" I said weak. He looked at me. "Y/N" he run to me while the nurse tried to put him back. "Y/N I thought you would die. Why did you do that." "Because no one likes me and everyone hates me. My parents didn't give me the love I needed. My friends let me fall and..." but he cut me off by kissing me. Me and Thomas are dating for one month but never really kiss. I kissed back but was to shy because I thought I would ruin the kiss. When he pulled back I saw him cry. "Don't you dare to cut you again okay." "Okay" but I began to cry now because Thomas was crying too. "O don't cry please." And he hugged me. "I love you." And that makes me cry harder. I couldn't believe it. Someone's loves me. "I i I love you too." And hugged Him so tight.
He was the one I would live for. And he would do the same to me.

________________
Hope you like it❤️

~sascha~