Whitey☺️ part 1

Y/N POV
It is really hot it the village where I live. Me and my grandma and grandpa are going to a new village named la Belle. My grandpa buyer a new laundry there so we have to move. I live with them because my parents died. My mum because she was giving birth of me and my dad with working. I really miss them. Every time someone ask about it I have tears in my eyes because I can't handle it. "Y/N come or we getting late." My grandma said so I picked my horse and my grandpa and grandma are in the carriage. The whole ride takes a whole day.

TIME SKIP
We finally came in la Belle. We are now at our new house and it's really beautiful. I lays under by the river. "Y/N will you go get some carrots for the horse?" She asked and I nodded. I picked my horse and ride to the "village". When I arrived there stood a girl with black hair. She looked at me and came mine derection. "Can I help you?" "Hmm yes I have to go get some carrots for the horses. I new here and we ride a whole day." I explain and get off my horse. "Okay there you have a little store for horses maybe you find something there." "Okay thanks." And I walked to the store. I tugged my horse by a pole and walked into the store. "Hello miss. Can I do something for you?" Said a old man. "Yeah I need some carrots." And he handed me some. "Thanks." I Said and gives him the money. Then I walked out off the store. But someone was looking at me. It is a boy with blond hair and some dirty clothes on. I smiled at him and climbed on my horse and drove off. But what I didn't know is that he followed me. "Hi miss I didn't se you here before." "I Yeah I'm new here I moved with my grandpa and grandma to a new place here by the river." I explained. "Well I'm whitey Winn I save the village from thief's." "I'm Y/N." "I bring you home is getting dark." I only smiled at him and we both ride to my house.

"It's here." I said so we stopped. My grandpa was outside and smirked at me. "Who do you have here?" "O that's whitey. He is the deputy from the village and he brought me home." I said and they shake hands. "Well I gotta go. Bye Y/N." "Bye." And then he was gone.

I gived the carrots to the horses and walked inside. My grandma finished her cooking so I sat by the table eating. The I go to sleep thinking of whitey. I knew he is special.

_____________

End off part 1❤️