Whitey😊 part 9

Y/N POV
I sit here now 5 days. I live only on bread and water. I lose my hope. Over 2 days I can be death. Whitey is still not here too save me. Did Louise tell him I walked away? I don't know. Then Louise came to me and slapped me hard in the face. "I see that whitey still isn't here. I knew that he like me so he don't save ya." But I cry. I know she was right. If whitey love me he would already be Here. The man pulled me back in the stable and tied my whole body.

2 days later.
Today I will gonna  to die. Whitey is still not here. It was now already getting dark. But then I heard gunshots everywhere. Is whitey here. Louise ran the stable in. "Bye Bye." She said and throws a torch in the stable. The whole stable is on fire. I can't go away. My body is tied on a pole. "HELP!!!!!" I cried.

WHITEY POV
We finally found them. Me and Y/N grandpa fight with all the man and the whole place burned away. "Where's she!!!!" I yelled. One man pointed at the stables and then there was a big light of fire. The whole stable burned away. "NOOO!!!!!!!" And I run into the stables. I couldn't see anything only fire. Then I saw a weak body lay into the corner of the stables. "Y/N!!." I run trough the fire and picked her body up. I run out of the stable and fell to the ground. She was still awake. "Whitey are you that?" "Yes I will bring you home." And I kissed her sweet lips. Then I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Someone shoot me. "Nooo Whitney.!!!!!" An I collapsed to the ground. I only felt soft arms held me.
________________________________

The next one is the last part😘
Let me know if you like it😘

~sascha~