Thomas imagine prt 2

Y/n POV
I texted Thomas hi and he immediately text me back with hey.

T- I was waiting when you should text me.😊
Y- well I'm just home.😇😁
T- well you free tomorrow?
Y- yes 🤗
T- so do you want to have lunch with me?
Y- sounds fun!
T- okay I will pick you up at 12 am.
Y- okay see you then.😘
T- bye love see you tomorrow 😚😘
I turn my phone of feeling butterflies all inside me.

Next morning.
I immediately go ready for the day. I get dressed. (Swipe—>) I do my make up and then I hear the doorbell. I open it and see Thomas looking really cute and handsome. "Hey you look beautiful." He smiles. "You too. " I smile and close the door. We walk in the busy streets of London. I hold his hand and he walks us to the London park. I look and see a picnic. "For you." He smiles. I giggle and hug him. His hands on my waist. "Thank you." I smile and we sit by the picnic. We keep talking and laughing. He lays on the ground. My head in his chest and I hug him. "Y/N?" "Yes." "You look beautiful and cute do you know that?" "No." I say and sit on top of him. "Well you are." I blush and smile. He sits up and kiss me. I kiss him back. We keep kissing for hours till it's almost night. "Thomas I have to go home now or my parents will be worried." I Say. "Okay come" we walk back to my house. We stop by the door. "Thomas I had a great time. Thank you." I kiss him again. "Metoo. I would love to see you again." He smiles and kiss me again. "Tomorrow?" "Sounds good." He whispers in my ear. His body so close to mine. "See you thomas." I  hug him and go inside. I see him walking home and I wave at him. He waves back. I already love him.

End.❤️
Which character of Thomas should I do next? It's for a imagine ❤️