Whitey😊 part 4

Whitey POV

I ride back to the office and then Louise came to me. "Why are you so happy?" She said and then I realized that I was smiling like a idiot. "Well there is a girl that I really like." I Said blushing like mad. "Who?" She almost yelled. I looked shocked. "Why do you have to know?" "O I just wanna know."
"It's Y/N." And when I say her name the butterflies in my stomach began to tickle. It was a sign of love. "Why her?" "Because She is cute and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." And I walked off. I'm really annoyed because she's jealous that I love someone else. I tied my horse up and walked into the office.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV
It began to get darker. My grandpa and grandma are by some friends so I'm alone. I felt really scared so I picked my horse to go to whitey. When I ride into the village I heard gunshots. Y/H/N shocked so hard that she began to run away. But I fell off Y/H/M. "Au" "hahaha we got everything we have to go." Say some man with guns and all the diamonds. But when he looked at me he stopped and smirked at me. "Well well who do we got here." And he grabbed my arm. "Let me go." "What if I say no?" "HELP!!!!!" I screamed so hard. But the man began to kiss my neck. I felt the tears come. "Please stop."

But then.....