Tbs imagine part 2

Y/N POV

Next day
I'm sitting in the living room. Earphones in and listen to a digital book from the maze runner. But then I remember something.
I pull out my earphones and called my mom from upstairs. "Yes sweetie?" She says and I can hear her walking downstairs.

"Yesterday. The cast asked me to come to a private party with them. Can I go please?" I ask. I can't see her reaction but I hear her sigh. "Well okay but you sure?" She asks. She sounds worried. "I'm sure." I Say. "Okay I will call Wes and ask for Thomas number okay?" I nod.
I can hear her call with Wes.

After 10 minutes she finally hung on. "Thomas will pick you up at 7 pm. Should I make you ready?" She asks. "Yes." I stand up and she helps me walk to the bedroom. "Okay Wich dress?" She asks. "Uhm not a dress mom. Just pick a my guns n roses shirt and my blue skirt and my black boots." I say. "Okay." I can hear her grabbing my thing. "You can dress by yourself." She says. I nod and get dressed. 5 minutes later my mom came into the room. "Aww you look absolutely beautiful." I can hear her smile. "Thanks mom." With that. Th doorbell rang.

"Ow I will get it." My mom says. I walk slowly and carefully downstairs. Feeling every single spot around me. "I'm Y/M /N (your moms name)" I can hear mom say. "Nice to meet ya." Thomas says. "Mom can you help me?" I ask from the halfway on the stairs. "Sure." She grabs my hand and let me walk downstairs. "Well have fun but not too much." She says. "Mommm." I laugh. My mom let go of my hand and I immediately grab Thomas hand. I can hear he's smiling.

*Time Skip.*
We already arrive at the club. It all sounds so good and fun. "Y/N?" It's Thomas. "Yeah?" "Should we dance?" Thomas asks. I nod. He grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. He turns me around. My back against his chest. His hands on my waist. We slowly dance on the music. This feels so good. He turns me around again. My face faces his. "Y/N you looks so bloody beautiful." He says. It makes me smile. "Thanks." I Say. I lay my head on his chest.

We kept dancing and drinking for ages. But I'm not drunk. I don't drink much. I can hear the others are really drunk. I sit on Thomas lap. He kept kissing my cheek and hands. "Y/N I like you." He says. "Thomas you drunk. You don't even mean anything of this." I Say. "Y/N I know what I'm saying. I really like you." I smile and feel his face. "What are you doing?" He asks. When my hands lay on his cheeks I give his lips a kiss. It's feels so nice and soft. "I like you too."

And that's the beginning of your love story!

*End*