Whitey😊 part 3

Y/N POV

"Y/N I'm ready." My grandma said. "Okay I'm gonna go with whitey to the river." I Said and she smiled at me. We picked our horses and ride to the river. My grandma is still in the village buying some food for dinner. Me and whitey tied our horses up and stood by the river. "Can I now learn to shoot?" I asked jumping like crazy. "Yes but first we need something to shoot on." And I run as fast as I could to pick some tin cans. And then I run back. He smiled at me. I placed the tin cans on a table and whitey grabbed his gun. "Okay you have to listen to me. Go stand here." He said and handed me the gun. He grabbed my hands and stood behind me. His body to mine. I could feel his breath in my neck and it gives shivers down my spine. "Okay now aim. If I say now you can shoot." And let my And gone and placed his on my hips. "Okay now." And is shoot. I hit the tin can. "Good job Y/N." And hugged me. "That's so cool can I try it again?" "Of course."
The whole day we shoot tin cans by the river.

TIME SKIP
"Y/N food is ready" grandma yelled. "Okay im coming!" "I gotta go whitey I had a great time." And I hugged him. "Me too." I let go of him and kissed his cheek. I walked away but he stopped me. "Wait Y/N I was wondering if you maybe tomorrow wanna go on a date or something?" He asked and placed his hand on my arm. "I love that." I Said. "Okay same place as today?" "Yes." "Okay bye Y/N." "Bye whitey." And he ride back to his house. I couldn't help but smile so hard. "Awww is someone in love." My grandma said. "I think so." And I smiled wider.

One thing I'm in love with the deputy from la belle.

End chapter 3😘

Guys please follow my Instagram account for Thomas Brodie Sangster😃😘
@thomas_is_da_bomb