Newt ❤️

Warning smut.  18+

Y/N POV
Im now 2 weeks here in the glade and I made really good friends with everyone Well almost. Gally is sometimes mean and then he is sweet. I don't know how but okay. I'm not the only girl. The other girl named Teresa. She is my best friend. I sat now in my room changing my clothes. I have a skirt on and a croptop where you boobs almost fell out. I know that boys are gonna get Bonner's but I don't mind. (Hahha you little slut😂 I'm kidding) I brushed my hair and walked to the gardens. I already eat something. I began with my work and I could fell eyes on me. I looked and saw that almost every boy was looking at me. Newt too. I have a big crush on him since Alby introduce me to him.  I looked at his pants and saw he had a bonner. I tried not to laugh. "Is there something?" I asked. "Hmmm yes you.." He said and points to my breast. I looked and they fall almost out. I putted my shirt a little up so you couldn't see anything but I still felt out. I blushed and so did he. I looked in newt eyes and then I looked at his pants. It was a accident. He started to blush really hard. I giggled shy. Then he smirked at me. I walked a little closer to him. And whispered something in his ear. "After dinner my room." And I saw he looked really excited. I giggled again and walked to my room.

Newt POV
I couldn't believe what happened. Did she just. I get back to work still with my bonner. I couldn't wait when it was time to go to Y/N room.

TIME SKIP
I walk now to her room. I'm really nervous. I'm 17 and a virgin. I think she's to well I hope it. I knocked on her door and then she opened it. She stood there in her bra and underwear. My eyes widened. She is so sexy and beautiful. I walked into the room and couldn't help it anymore. I grabbed her waist and pulled her too the wall. I kissed her passionately. She kissed back.

Y/N POV
I was really shocked at first. I thought he wouldn't do that but I was wrong. He started to give kisses on my neck. I moaned in pleasure. I tucked on his hoodie and he putted it of really excited with his vest. I started to kiss down his chest and then back to his neck and started sucking on sweet spots. I stopped and putted my bra off. His eyes widened and he grabbed my boobs. He kissed down my neck and then to my breast's. He started sucking on my nipple while playing with the other. I moaned really hard and grabbed his cock. He groans this time. I unzipped his pants and slipped it down. He stepped out of it. "Can we go further on the bed.?" I asked. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He hung now over me. "You so beautiful Y/N." He said and I kissed his lips. He kissed from my lips to my jaw than collarbone to the valley of my breast down to my tummy. He pulled his fingers under my waist band of my underwear. He looked at me and I nodded. He putted it off. Then he spreads my legs and kissed down my thigh. I moaned again. Then I felt his lips on my pussy. I gasped at the feeling. He started sucking on my clit and pulled one finger inside me. "UUHH NEWT." I screamed. He laughed only but I putted him back to my face. "Stop before I cum." I say. "That's the idea." He said and laid his hands on my hips. I palm him trough his boxer and he moaned. His cock is getting really hard. I putted my fingers under the waistband and putted it off. His cock jumped free and hit his stomach. He looked at me. "You really wanna do this?" "Yes." And he lays his hand on my thigh and spread my legs. He lowers himself and I feel his tip on my entrance. "Ready?" And he looked at me again. I nodded and then he slipped inside me. I grabbed his back and dig my nails in his back. "You are so tight." I lay my forehead on his and tried to breath and calm down from the pain. I sat there for on minute and open my eyes. He was looking at me. "You can move now." I say really nervous. He pulled out and trusted back in. First really slow. He trew his head back and his eyes rolled back. "Uhhhh Y/N you fell so good." He moaned. "Faster" And he laid his and on easer side of me and started to trust really fast and hard. "Uhh Newt ." "Uhh Y/N" the whole bed shaked but I don't mind. He lowered himself a little and lays his head in the crook of my neck still trusting slow but hard. I dig my nails on his back down to his butt and grabbed it really hard. He moaned so hard. He lays his head on my waist and flipped me over. I sat on his lap and bounced really fast. My head fell back. I felt I was so close and he too. He sat now and kissed my breasts. That was it for me. My orgasm flow around his cock. "UHHHH OMG NEWT." I screamed and collapsed on his shoulder. He lays me down still trusting in me. He was close too. He moaned and groaned in my ear. Then I felt his warm seed split in me like a raket.  I kissed his neck so he could right out his high. His hands lay on my back and he held me tight. I sat up so he was now outside me. I lay next to him and my head on his chest.

"I love you" He said.
"I love you more." And then we both fell asleep.

What do you think? I hope you like it❤️

-x sascha