Tbs imagine

Part 2 from the picture.

Part 2:

Y/N POV
I hate horror movies! But this time it isn't that bad. Because I'm laying in some strong soft arms. Thomas keeps kissing my head when I'm to scared to watch the movie. *movie finished*
I moved my head away from Thomas chest. His shirt is a little wet from my tears. "Dylan... I hate you." I say. Everyone began to laugh. "Yeah I hate you too." Rosa and kaya told him. "I'm hungry." "Yeah Metoo." "Can we order pizza?" I asked. "Sure." So kaya ordered pizza. We all wait for it. "I need some diversion!" I say but I'm to scared to go outside. "We can play mario kart!" Dexter says. "Sounds fun." So I put mario kart on and give everyone their controllers. We all gonna race in teams. Dylan and kaya one team. Dexter and Rosa, ki hong with will and I'm with Thomas. I don't know why but we getting really close. I know he likes me and he knows I like him. "Who picked yoshi?" Ki hong yelled. "I did!" I yelled. I began to giggle. These boys.... we kept playing till the pizza came. We all eat our pizza. *Time Skip*
Everyone is already gone except Thomas. He keeps asking me if he has to stay. He knows I'm scared. "Want me to stay?" "If you want you can sleep here. I'm so scared to be alone." He nods and kiss my cheek. I began to blush and kiss his cheek too. It all starts really innocent but it's getting more and more. Suddenly he plant his lips on mine. I'm shocked and kiss him back. My hands slip to his hair and the back of his neck. His hands go to my waist and pulls me closer. After like hours we pulled back for air. We lay our foreheads on each other's. "Y/N, I love you." I smile. "I love you more."
That's the beginning of our perfect live. Me and the boy I love so much.

*End*
Tell me what you think 💖