Whitey😊 part 6

Y/N POV
I wake up and realize I was in a bed. But it wasn't my room. Then some strong arms around my waist that pulled me towards someone's body. I knew these arms. It's whitey. I turned around and he was still fast asleep. His eyes shut mouth a little open and his nose moved like a rabbit. I smiled and kiss his lips and pulled away. He smiled now and open his eyes. "Morning beautiful." "Morning whitey." He pulled me closer then even possible and tried to sleep further while laying his head in the crook of my neck. "Hihih whitey you have to work." "I don't wanna I wanna cuddle whit you." "Me too but your the only one to save people here. And I wanna see my sexy deputy work." He looked me now in the eye and smiled. "You like it when I work he." I nodded. "Well okay then. And promise me you will visit me." "I promise." And then he stand up and get ready forever the day. I stood up too and walked downstairs to make a breakfast for him.  When he saw what I made he smiled so wide and hugged me. "Thank you baby." I kissed him.
He ate his breakfast and was about to go but I want to ask him one thing. "Whitey?" "Yes" "hmmm are we now a thing or?" I asked nervous and shy. "Yeah Y/N And I really like like you so." And then he kissed me.