Whitey😊 part 8

GRANDPA POV
The next day.
I feeder the horses and ride to the office searching for whitey. I walked into the office and he sat there talking to the sheriff. "Hi whitey." "O hey." "Have you seen Y/N. She didn't came home last night." "No she was about to go home." This wasn't right. Whitey ran to his horse and untied it. I did it too. "Are you sure you can help?" "Yes I've been the best shooter from the Village." And we ride away searching for her.

Y/N POV
I slowly opened my eyes. I sat in a big stable. I was tied up to a pole. I felt the tears come. Whitey can't find me. It's somewhere out of nowhere. The stable door open and there stood a man with a gun. I was about to scream when a girl came in view. It was Louise. "Well well where's whitey huh? Well I know it. Don't searching for you!" "He will find me. And he doesn't even love you. He will never date you." And then I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. She slapped me. "Bring her to the rest of the group. She will be death at the end of the week and then is whitey mine." She said. I just rolled my eyes while the man brings me by the rest. And then I saw something horrible. Someone was tied up on a pole. He was death. It was a kid from 10 I think. Is that going to happen to me? I hope not.

WHITEY POV
Me and Y/N grandpa are searching for Y/N. But still nothing. I'm now in the office and me and bill are making a plan. We saw that Louise wasn't here since Y/N is gone. She did it because I don't love Louise but Y/N. I will find her. And if I would die for it. I would it. Than I know that she's save.

____________________