Newt imagine

Based on this picture ⬆️

Newt imagine:

Y/N POV
It's just a normal busy day in the glade. Everyone is doing their works. I do it too. I'm a builder because I love to make things. "Y/N I need you help with something." I heard someone say from behind me. It's Gally. "Ow yeah okay." I see he's smirking. I never have comfortable thought when he's around me. But I have to live with it. He leads me to the death heads. But further than needed. "Gally why are——" but suddenly my back is against a tree and lips one mine. I tried to get me free of his grip but he's a lot stronger than me. "Mm HELPPPPPPPP!!" I yelled when he pulled away for a second. "Shut your mouth Y/N." He groans and start to kiss down my neck. He has his hand on my mouth so I couldn't say anything.

NEWT POV
I'm planting some weeds when a scream is heard all over the glade. I immediately stand up and look around. Everyone stopped what they were doing. "It was a girl scream." Chuck told me. "Y/N!" I yelled and run to the builder place. But she isn't here. Gally too. "THAT SHANK." I yelled and ran into the death heads. Some boys followed me and helps me with searching. "AAAA!" A another scream. I walked a little bit further in the death heads seeing Gally kissing Y/N. I'm in love with her. But now a bloody shank is kissing her. she's crying her eyes out. "HEYYY LEAVE HER ALONE YOU SHANK." Gally stopped with kissing her and let her go. The boys grabbed him. "SLAMMER NOW." Alby yells. Y/N felt to the ground still crying. "Hey Hey. I'm here you save now." I say and hug her. "I'm so scared." She cries. "It's okay. He will be in the slammer. And I will protect you no matter what. I will die for you Y/N." I say looking her in the eye. "Why?" "Because I love you." I smile. She stopped crying and began to smile too. She leans in and kiss me. Her lips are so soft. Her hands go behind my neck right into my hair. I pull her closer and pulled away. "I think that was a I love you too." I chuckle. She nods. Her head goes in my neck And cuddle more into me. "Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" She asks. "Of course." I give her head a kiss. Finally I'm with the girl I love.

END
Like and comment if you like it ❤️