♕ Soda x Gang ♕

I guess I like writing about the beach?

Today the gang and I are going to the beach. We had decided on it last night so we had gone home grabbed our stuff and met back at the Curtis house. We all stayed overnight so we could leave early in the morning.

"Wake up ya lazy bones!" Soda hollered, waking us all up.

"Huh?" I heard someone murmur and people beginning to move around.

As soon as we shook out of our daze we were up and running. We had put
our bags in the Curtis truck last night so we were ready to go. We hopped in and took off. Soda, Dally, Two-bit, Steve and I were in the back while Johnny, Darry and Pony sat in the front.

We fooled around as we drove. None of us were very good at sitting still. We finally arrived at the beach, causing everyone to pile out of the vehicle hastily.

"I'll meet up with y'all after I get changed." I yelled at the rowdy bunch of boys. I wasn't sure if they heard me, but I strolled off anyways. I found a shower house that would have to work for changing.

I changed into my black bikini. I glared at my reflection in the mirror. I tried to pull my bottoms out of my butt, to no prevail. I finally gave up and made my way out, just to see Soda and Steve hitting on some Soc broads. The rest of the boys were setting up on the sand.

"Oh man you are lookin fine!" Dally howled, pulling me onto him. I laughed and went to get back up, but Dally didnt let go.

"No way doll, your gonna take a dip!" He called, jumping up.

"DARRY HELP ME!" I hollered, trying to control my giggling.

"Nah I'm good." Darry joked, chuckling.

"HEY TWO, HELP ME OUT, SHE WON'T STOP MOVING!" Dally hollered as I tried, and failed, to escape.

Dally grabbed my arms while Two grabbed my legs.

"ONE, TWO, THREE!!" They screamed in unison, chucking me into the water.

"AAAHH THE WATER IS FREEZING!!" I screamed loudly.
Dally and Two-bit were on the shore crying of laughter.

"Oh yeah guys, laugh it up. Wait till I wanna give y'all a hug," I giggled, running out of the water.
I honestly think that's the first time I have ever heard Dallas Winston squeal. I almost died of laughter. I managed to catch both of them and get them wet.

"Haha suckers, paybacks a real bitch." I sassed, scrunching up my nose and sticking out my tongue.

All of a sudden, Soda and Steve were behind us with the two soc broads.

"Hey guys what's up?" I questioned, looking over at Dally and giggling.

"Well since y'all are having fun without us, we're gonna go get something to eat with these ladies," Soda rumbled, giving Two and Dally glares.

"Oh come on now, we were just having fun!" Two said laughing and grabbing my waist and spinning me around.

"Yeah, man. What's your problem? You jealous, man?" Dally asked with a wink and a smirk.

"Whatever, come on Steve," Soda grumbled.

"Later Soda! Bye Stevie!" I joshed, laughing.

"Wow, Soda's real pissy today." Two stated, smirking.

"Whatcha mean Two?" Pony asked, walking over to us with Johnny following behind him.

"He means he was being an asshole man," Dally responded.

I reached over and smacked their arms.

"Oh shut up y'all greasers are way worse when it comes to being pissy. Anyways let's play volleyball!" I exclaimed, excitedly.

We split up into teams so it was Dally, Johnny and I on one team and Ponyboy, Two-bit and Darry on the other team. We didn't know where Soda and Steve were, but it didn't really matter. We were having a great time until Soda and Steve showed up, again.

"Hey guys where's those pretty Socs y'all had with ya?" I hollered at them.

"They had to go meet their parents at the country club." Steve answered.

"Ooooo how posh!" Two-bit mocked in a snooty voice.

I couldn't help it, I fell on the ground laughing. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. Dally pulled me up onto my feet and laughed with me.

"I'm sorry guys I don't know why that was so funny." I apologized, smiling and shrugging. "So are y'all gonna play volleyball with us?"

"Yea I guess we'll play." Soda agreed, glancing at Steve.

Steve ran over to Darry's team and Soda walked over to our team. We were all having so much fun until those two broads walked up again.

"Boys are you coming?" One of them called in exactly Two-bits tone.

I looked over at Two-but and he looked back at me. I could tell we were both trying really hard to not die of laughter.

"Sorry ladies we're busy." Steve explained, looking at Sodapop.
"Uhhh, " Soda glanced over at me.
I just smirked and cocked an eyebrow. I didn't know what he was looking at me for.

"Yeah, I'm gonna stay too," Soda finally stammered.

"Fine, have fun with those greasers," she snorted.

"I'm sure they will!" I exclaimed perkily. Two held back a giggle as the girls turned around, giving me the death glare. Of course, I felt it necessary to flip them off. Their jaws dropped and they stomped off, leaving the boys howling in laughter.

"Oh, come on guys, get up so we can play volleyball," I demanded, smirking.
We played our game until it got dark. We then made a bonfire that we sat around. I was cuddled up next to Soda on one side of the fire smoking a cigarette. I had almost dozed off when some people came walking up. It was Curly  and Tim! I had dated Tim Shepard for about a year, but we
needed a break from each other.

"Hey Y/N," Tim called out winking.

"Hi Tim."

Curly was deep in conversation with Ponyboy about some dumb thing they had learned in class so we ignored them.

"Look doll I know you stole my dog tags," Tim informed, sitting down beside me.
"I did not! I ain't seen you in like a month, how would I steal it."

Tim looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry I just want to get it back. It's my prize possession now that I don't have you on my arm."

"Tim I-" I tried to stutter out but Tim interrupted me.

"I know, I know you need a break right now. Me and Curly will just leave you and Sodapop alone." He said Sodapop with a large amount of harshness.
"Bye Tim," I muttered, squeezing his hand and looking up into his eyes.
I really wanted to chase after him as he walked away, but I knew I couldn't right now. Maybe next week, maybe next month or maybe not ever. That thought made me nervous. I pulled away from Soda and laid out on the ground looking up at the stars.

"What's the matter Y/N?" Soda whispered softly to me.

The rest of the boys were wrestling so it was just him and I talking.

"I know this is gonna sound stupid but I miss Tim."

"Yeah, I think he misses you to." Soda whispered, sadness in his eyes.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

Soda had a goofy grin on his face when we came up for air.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that!" Soda exclaimed smiling and pulling me close.

Aw Sodapop seems so innocent. I needed him to be jealous in this story.