♕ Dallas ♕

Song: Queen of the Silver Dollar
By: Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show

She arrives in all her splendor
Every night at nine o'clock
And her chariot is the crosstown bus
That stops right down the block

Dallas Winston scoured Bucks place for the fourth time that evening. He was expecting a certain girl to be showing up to the establishment. He had screwed up horribly with her (like he usually did in relationships), but he actually wanted to get her back.

Then the old piano minstrel
Plays her song as she walks in
And the Queen of the Silver Dollar's home again

Y/n strolled in, flicking her shiny hair over her shoulder. She was probably the most attractive girl that Dally had ever gone out with, and he used to flaunt her around as much as possible. She pretended to hate it, but he knew deep down, that she loved having someone who thought she was the most exquisite lady in the world.

She's the Queen of the Silver Dollar
And she rules this smoky kingdom
And her scepter is a wine glass
And this bar stool is her throne
And the jesters flock around her
And fight to win her favors
And see which one will take the Queen
Of the Silver Dollar home

He observed as multiple men attempted to hit on her. To his enjoyment, she quickly shut them down. She was well known at Bucks and everyone adored her. She was a fun drunk, who sang and danced and smiled and joked. Everyone wanted to take a piece of her to call their very own.

Her royal gown is a satin dress
That's stained and slightly torn
And her sparklin' jewels are rhinestones
And her shoes are scuffed and worn

Dally knew she wasn't the most fabulously dressed, but it didn't matter. He had feelings for the crazy girl underneath the getup. So, keeping his eyes on her y/h/c hair, he slid off of his seat and began to weave his way towards her.

From the many roads she's traveled
And the wondrous sites she's seen
And I watch her and I pray
God save the Queen

She had a drink in her hand and a wide smile on her face as she danced with a handsome man. Dally felt a tinge if jealousy, but he kept it in control. He couldn't let her know he cares about her so deeply.

The Queen of the Silver Dollar's
Not as haughty as she seems
She was once an ordinary girl
With ordinary dreams

He had to remember that this girl came from humble beginnings, living on the grease side of Tulsa. She wasn't rich or happy, but when she was with him, she found a whole other level of bliss.

But I found her and I won her
And I brought her into this world
Yes, I'm the man who made a Queen
Of a simple country girl

She spun around as he tapped her on the shoulder, a smirk plastered over a worried expression.

"Hey doll," he rumbled, pulling her towards him. She went with it and began to dance with him.

"Do we have to do this tonight, Dal? I just want to have a good time."

His expression quickly transformed into hurt. She didn't want to have a good time with him? He was the one who was supposed to supply her the good times, not vice versa! Maybe she didn't need him anymore.

"Never mind, doll. You deserve to have a good time. A good life even. I can't help with that," he mumbled, walking back to his bar stool. He was going to have to drink a lot of liquor tonight. He needed to forget.

Now she's the Queen of the Silver Dollar
And she rules this smoky kingdom
And her scepter is a wine glass
And this bar stool is her throne
And the jesters flock around her
And fight to win her favors
And see which one will take the Queen
Of the Silver Dollar home

Now, Y/n has grown old. She has several kids, Mike, Ajax, and Dallas. She fell in love with a family man from the north and settle down.

Dallas on the other hand, he had been killed. Shot down by the police. It was how he had always dreamed about dying.

All in all everybody had ended up getting what they wanted. For better or for worst was still being decided.