♕Break Up Song ♕

A/N listen boys, I just really, really like music, so I like doing these imagines.

Sodapop: Better Off (Dying) by Lil Peep

By the end of your relationship you two were done being a couple. Sure, you loved each other to death, but the spark just wasn't there. You were sad to see him go, but you couldn't fake it any longer.

Two-bit: Reminding Me By Shawn Hook (feat. Vanessa Hudgens)

You two broke up on a good note. You just didn't feeling like dating each other anymore and that was that. As soon as you two broke it off you started dating other people. Much to your dismay, you found out you miss each other. Having to date this scrub was horrible compared to the fun you had with Two-bit.

Ponyboy: Sad! By XXXTENTACION

When you guys broke up, you didn't want to accept it and move on. You had dated for two years and couldn't imagine not being around him all the time. You didn't want to let him go and even considered suicide. You didn't have a very good home life and without Ponyboy, nobody would even miss you. You pulled through the dark thoughts, eventually finding love else where.

Darrel: Superman by Eminem

When you began to date Darry, you were just coming out of a toxic relationship. You two dated for a long time, but it wasn't working. You had two different goals for the relationship; him in it for marriage and you in it for fun. It hurt like hell to leave him, but you knew you weren't the one for him.

Dallas: Gunpowder & Lead by Miranda Lambert

After the last time Dally went to jail, nothing had been the same. He was moodier and had even hit you. He went to jail once more and you decided enough was enough. You loved him to pieces, but clearly he didn't love you back. You guys got into a tremendous fight once he got out of the slammer and you broke up with him, jumping in your car and driving as far away as possible.

Johnny: Red by Taylor Swift

You ended the relationship on a good note, mostly because Johnny doesn't have a mean bone in his body.(unless you try and drown his friend, then he goes ape shit) You loved him deep down, but right now you needed to focus on your career and the future. Unfortunately at the moment, Johnny wasn't apart of your future.

Steve: Sarcasm by Get Scared

He was being so cruel to you, even Sodapop told you to leave him. You just couldn't bring yourself to do it. You two were best friends since you were kids and lovers since you were fifteen. What finally pushed you over the edge was when you found him making out with a blonde broad at Bucks place. No one deserves to be cheated on, especially by your supposed best friend and boyfriend. Let's just say he was very much dumped.