♕ Best Friend ♕

Ponyboy: Curly Shepard. You and Pony knew each other vaguely well through Curly, but you really got to know each other when you got the same advanced literature course.

Johnny: Ponyboy. You, Pony, and Johnny were all best friends when you were younger, but as you guys grew up you became closer to Pony in a friend way and Johnny in a romantic way.

Sodapop: Steve. You and Steve are actually cousins, but you are very close. He was so happy when you started dating Soda because he was sure Soda would never hurt you. You and Soda are his ultimate OTP.

Dallas: Buck Merril. He was the reason you and Dal met. You had been barrel racing some of Buck's stock and had impressed the mighty Dallas Winston. Buck warmed you that Dallas was no good, but you proceeded to fall for the dangerous greaser. Buck kind of ships you guys and always lets you two stay at his house.

Steve: Tim Shepard. You and Tim were inseparable at such a young age. When you started working at the DX, Tim didn't approve. Then when you started going out with Steve, he just about blew a gasket. He still hates Steve, but he tolerates him because he loves you like a sister.

Darrel: Two-bit. Two would always drag you to the Curtis house to hang out. Little did you know, they were trying to set you up with Darry. It ended up working and Two spun you around the room, he was just so happy. He 100% thinks you'll be safe with Darry and is so happy for you two.

Two-bit: Angela Shepard. You were very close with the Shepard's because your brother was in their gang. You gradually grew very close with Angela, giving the fact that you two were the only girls in the gang. She had forced you to meet Two-bit because she wanted to go on a date with Pony. Ironically, you two hit it off, starting an excellent relationship.