♕ Johnny ♕

It was a cold day in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Winter was beginning to set into the city and no one was dreading it as much as Johnny Cade. It meant he wouldn't be able to escape his home without a plan. He would need to seek out help from the Curtis brothers or Dallas and golly, he hated being a burden on the boys.

So, without much of an idea of what he was about to do, he set off on a stroll around the block. He needed to clear his head and think of where he could go. Perhaps he could go to his friend Y/n's house. She was always kind to him, even though he was a Greaser. Sure, she was a Greaser too, but she was sweeter than sugar and had a smile that could make anyone's heart stop dead.

"JOHNNY!" a feminine voice hollered after him, causing him to jump. He never liked loud noises as it was, but after the scare he had a couple months ago, he was not prepared to take any chances.

He turned around, expecting the worse, but was instead greeted by the smiling face of Y/n. Man, she was beautiful. She was like his ray of sunshine in this cold and unforgiving world.

"H-hey, Y/n," he smiled, happy to see her. If only she would love him back, the way he wanted her to love him.

"I haven't seen you in a while, where've you been hiding at?" she teased, wrapping her slight arm around his shoulders. He shivered at the touch of her skin, as if he had been electrocuted. That was just one of the things she could do to him, among other things. But the problem was, she had that effect on everybody. Even Sodapop would make a comment on how gorgeous she was. Why would she settle for an abused little grease?

"I've b-b-been with Dally a lot, other than that I've just been around-d-d."

"I hope he isn't getting you into any trouble," she teased, pretending to shake her head in detest. In reality, she got into almost as much trouble as Dally, but she would never tell Johnny that. She wanted him to think of her as a beautiful lady, someone worthy of him. Not a crazy Greaser.

"Nah, D-dally wouldn't get me in troubl-le."

She nodded her head, absorbing what he said. How could someone be so oblivious to love? She has done everything accept screaming from the rooftops that she, in fact, loved Jonathon Cade.

"You're extremely handsome, Johnny."

He turned a bright shade of red, ducking his head and smashing his hands into his pockets. She thought he was handsome! Maybe, just maybe, she did like him back!

"You're v-v-very pretty-y, Y/n."

She smiled, lightly pecking him on the cheek. He must like her back. I mean, how could he not? She was beautiful and nice and she loved him. It would be almost cruel if he didn't like her. Like a sick joke.

"You know, Y/n? Maybe, we'd make a good couple," Johnny attempted, not stuttering once. She was extremely impressed that he actually made a move.

"You know Johnnycakes? I think you're right."

He smiled brightly and she leaned towards him, holding his soft face in her hands. He looked into her eyes, terrified. He had never had his first kiss, but he might as well have it with Y/n.

As their lips touched, fireworks seemed to erupt. Johnny's hands found their way to Y/n's hips and her arms wrapped around his neck. As the kiss began to deepen, Y/n pulled away, a teasing smile playing on her features.

"That was nice."