♕ Favourite Rap Song ♕

I'm not sure if anyone listens to the same rap as me, but who knows.

Ponyboy: Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD

It'll come on the radio and he'll act like a total drama queen. You have to remind him that you're still dating, otherwise he gives you angry/sad looks through the whole song.

Two-Bit: Young, Wild & Free by Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa (feat. Bruno Mars)

It's such a care free song. Two-bit ends up hearing this song and he gets so turnt. He starts waving his lighter in the air like he's at a concert. Even after the songs over, he just taps his fingers and hums. It's actually super cute, but you'd never tell him, incase he decides to do it more often.

Dallas: A Bitch Iz a Bitch by N.W.A

He gets all sassy with you when this plays. He mouths the words, sometimes putting his had sassily on his hip. You eventually hate this song, just because of the way he looks at you during the song. Like hunty stfu, he's more moody than you.

Darrel: Lose Yourself by Eminem

This song is his ultimate hype (A/N my coach makes me listen to this before every game lol) He'll Just furiously head bob along to the song. Soda always makes fun of him for how into the song he gets, but it's hilarious how into he gets into it.

Sodapop: XO TOUR LIif3 by Lil Uzi Vert

For some reason, the only time you hear this song is at parties. So, like the legend he is, he forces you to dance with him. He gets a smoulder on his face, causing you to die laughing. You never ended up knowing all the words to the song, but Soda raps it perfectly.

Johnny: Legends by Juice WRLD

For all you broskis who haven't heard the song, y'all are missing out, but it's about legends dying. So, I figure Johnny would like it, especially since him and Dallas ended up being legends. But you guys enjoy turning it on and just listening to the words and guessing what and who the songs about.

Steve: No Limit by G-Eazy (ft. A$ap Rocky and Cardi B)

Whenever he's fixing a car, this is the only stupid song on. Ironically, you know the Cardi B verse, so he makes you rap it. He thinks y'all are the coolest people ever when you rap together, so you roll with it.

Yo homies, that's dumb, dumb, dumb. I suck at fan fic because I just like making my own world in general. I don't know fam jams I guess what happens happens.