♕ He Watches You Play a Sport ♕

I'm not sure if y'all count these as sports, but I can do whatevah.

Ponyboy: You were a star on the track team, so Ponyboy saw you compete anyways. You were smaller then most of the girls, but you basically floated over the Hugh jump bar. He was always at your competition if he wasn't competing, hollering and screaming for you.

Two-Bit: You competed in fastball since you were a little kid. You were the catcher, so you always had balls coming at you. Two-bit would always bug you about it after the game, but during the game he's loudest guy in the stands.

Steve: You love, love, love drag racing. Steve is right in there with you, fixing, primping, and probing your ride. When you race he just sits there and smokes a cigarette to calm his nerves. He's always worried you'll get in a wreck, but he never says much about it.

Dallas: You were a born and bred barrel racer. Dallas always came on the rodeo circuit with you, usually competing himself. He doesn't really care about when you barrel race, but it annoys him that your horses get more attention than him.

Sodapop: You took hip-hop. You loved it because it mixes street mentality with dance and it was just perfect. Soda came to your competitions, but usually he couldn't sit still long enough and ended up leaving for a walk, therefore missing your dance.

Darrel: You were a volleyball god all through high school and you were recruited to the local university to play for them. He always comes to cheer you on, but the gang isn't allowed to come. Last time they were cat calling everyone on the court and Darry looked like he was going to explode.

Johnny: You're a basketball god. Johnny only came to see you play once and the way you smashed the one girl in the ground caused him to not talk to you for two days. When he did start talking, he refused to ever see you play again.