♕ Ponyboy ♕

I slipped quietly into my advanced literature course. I was late again and I did not want detention. Pony saw me come in and winked. I slid into my seat behind him and tapped his shoulder lightly, he always got mad if I touched him too hard.

"What did I miss?" I questioned quietly, not wanting to alert the teacher of my presence.

"I'll tell you if you go on a date with
me," He murmured, chuckling quietly. I glared harshly at the boy, pulling my books out of my bag.

"Shut up, Two-bit and just tell me," I grumbled, keeping my voice at a whisper.

"Ok, you haven't missed anything. The teacher hasn't even showed up," he explained, laughing out loud and pointing to the front of the room. Sure enough, there was no teacher. I let out a groan and flopped my head on my desk.

"Jesus, I thought I was going straight to detention," I grunted, rolling my eyes. The teacher was such a drama queen, I had only been late a handful of times.

"QUIET CLASS!!" The teacher hollered as he walked in the door. The class fell silent and I began to zone out.

I ended up day dreaming, until Pony turned around and asked if I wanted to be his partner for something.

"For what?" I asked, confused. I should have paid more attention. I cursed my lack of attention and began to pay attention to Pony.

"For the partner assignment."

"Yeah, sure," I agreed, ignoring my wish to pay attention and going back to day dreaming.

After class ended I walked into the hall. It was extremely crowded with tough looking Greasers and mama boy Socs.

"Hey Y/N, do you want to do the project at my house tonight?" Pony proposed, smiling sweetly.

"Yeah, sure," I agreed, feeling small butterflies begin in my stomach.

"Here's my address," He mumbled,  handing me a piece of paper. I took it and stuck it in my jean pocket and began to walk away.

"I'll see you later!" I hollered over my shoulder, ending the conversation.

♕ ♕ ♕

Eventually, the school day ended and I read the address on the paper. It turns out he lives a block away from me.

I strolled to the house and knocked loudly on the door. After about ten seconds, I stuck my head inside the door. I saw four Greasers sprawled around the house.

"PONY YOUR GIRLFRIENDS HERE!" one with greasy hair yelled.

I rolled my eyes and stood at the doorway awkwardly. I wasn't really sure what to do.

"Hey Y/N, we can work in the kitchen," Pony exclaimed, glaring at the boys.

I followed him into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Pony and I got right into it. I had to admit he was pretty cute.

"Y/N? Y/N are you listening?" Pony interjected, cocking an eyebrow. I couldn't help it. I reached over and kissed him. At first he was surprised, but then he kissed back and pulled me close.

"THERE WILL BE NO BABY MAKING IN MY HOLY KITCHEN!" I heard from behind me.

"Shut up Soda!" Ponyboy screamed, groaning.

All I could do was laugh.