♕ Dallas ♕

Y/n Morill looked out at the party crowd in her humble home, picking threw familiar faces and unknown people of unknown origins. It was always an adventure to observe the parties her brother would throw. There was always at least a couple people from the rodeo crowd in the home, or the odd guy from Shepard's gang, but for the largest majority of the time, the people would be strays, no gooders that just wanted to get ripped. Which was understandable, of course, but couldn't they go to a bar instead? Y/n frequently wondered what was so attractive about these grissly parties. The beer was mediocre at best, there was hardly ever any good looking girls, and the house was in a constant state of repair. No, Y/n might not have been able to understand it, but she always ended up observing the party, anyways. It was something to do, it waas better than laying in her room, listening to Dallas Winston get it on with Sylvia or someone he met earlier, in the bedroom beside hers.

She glanced up and noticed Dallas coming down the stairs, chasing after an angry Sylvia. She couldn't quite make out the words they were screaming at each other over the loud country music, but by the looks on their faces, it wasn't good. It never seemed to be good between those two, to be completely honest. Dallas would always end up in jail, Sylvia would cheat on him, but then either Dallas or Sylvia would come crawling back to each other, restarting the painful cycle. And it wasn't just painful for them, it was painful for everyone involved. Harley and Steve have had this conversation multiple times, actually. They would complain and laugh about how dumb that whole relationship was, saying they needed to find a gal for ole Dally Winston that was loyal, but just as crazy as him. Sounds easy at first, but not a lot of girls are criminally insane.

"Hey, Y/n!" Buck hollered, trying to be heard over the loud music by his little sister. She finally tore her gaze away from the bickering couple to look at his skinny face.

"What?"

"This party's getting a little crazy and I don't want both of us getting thrown in the slammer. Do you think you can go over to the Curtis's house for the night?" he asked, much to her annoyance. She let out a sigh thinking about what to do, finally nodding her head. He smiled turning away and leaving her on her own. She felt guilty about having to intrude on her friends home at the wee hours of the morning, so she was left to consider what else she could do. Maybe she could head over to Steve's house? No, his father would flip out on him. Unfortunately for her, the only available option was Tim, Angela, and Curly Shepards house. They had always said she was welcome at anytime, but her and Tim had had a drunken adventure last week and she still hadn't mustered up the courage to talk to him about it, much less go to his home and stay over.

She began to push people out of her way, winding her way out the door, trying to pass Dallas and Sylvia without getting dragged into their converstation. Thankfully, she made it to the enterance, grabbing the keys to Bucks car before exiting the smokey building. She finally let herself breathe normally, she had made it out of the house with no casualties!

"Hey, Y/n! Wait up, doll!" Dallas called out from behind her. Annoyance washed over her and she turned around to look at the blonde haired boy. Why was it that she was never permitted to escape from her home without being stopped?

"What do you need, Dal?" she muttered, looking at her tough friend. He was a pretty scary boy, if she did say so herself. He didn't scare her as much as he did when they were younger and he had started to come to her house. Pony had told her about him, which created a terrifying idea of Dallas in her head. Maybe scared wasn't neccesarily the best way to describe her feelings toward him. Intimidated is more accurate. Someone was in town that was more intimidating than her and had a bigger criminal record, making her street cred go down. She had to work double time to stay just as notorious and relevant as she was before.

"I need a ride," he informed, looking up at the dark sky. It was probably one in the morning, the peak of the darkness in the night sky. She nodded her head, motioning for him to follow her. He obliged, catching up to her easily and hopped into the drivers seat, holding out his hand for the keys.

"Get the hell out of the seat," she grumbled, grabbing his arm and trying to yank him out of the seat. He snickered, pulling her forward instead, causing her to fall forward and land on his lap. She growled at the action and lept off of him and smacked him in the chest.

"Come on Y/n, let me drive, you don't drive fast enough," he whined, making her scoff in anger. She drove way faster then the speed limit, she just made the car ride smoother, while Dal jerked everyone in the car back and forth. She glared into his blue eyes for a couple seconds, but he just smirked and looked her right back in her green eyes. She shook her head finally giving him the keys, against her better judgement.

She slid in the passenger side door, looking at him expectantly as he started the car and began to pull away.

"What?"

She furrowed her eyebrows, turning herself slightly in the seat. "Where are we going?"

"The real question is where aren't we going?" he retorted, pulling out and lighting a cigarette. She did the same, breathing in the toxic chemicals. She knew not to breathe in too deeply, not wanting to induce coughing and looking like a complete idiot in front of him. She couldn't seem like a total loser.

"So, where aren't we going then?"

He chuckled deeply, ripping around corners, making the tires squeal. The adults trying to sleep were probably cursing our names. We turned another corner, pointing in the direction of the Shepard's house. She felt an anxious feeling deep in the pit of her stomach as her took another turn, indicating even clearer that they were headed to the vastly dreaded location.

"Really? The Shepard's house?" she complained, lighting another cigarette, trying desperatly to calm her shaking hands.

"What's the big deal about going to their house? I thought you and Tim were friends, I even heard you were a little more than that after the party last week," he joshed, bumping her with a boney elbow, laughing at his stupid comment. Harley and Tim had hardly done anything at all, they just made out, fell asleep in the same bed, not remembering much of the night before, then went their seperate ways. It was just embarrassing, Harley was known for her fierce independence and and fiery temper, she didnt want to be known as Tim's flavor of the week. That would just be embarrasing.

"We aren't anything more than friends, Dal. Besides, should you really be bugging me about relationships when you and Sylvia fall apart eight days of the seven day week?"

"Shut the hell up, man, you don't even know anything about getting into relationships."

"That may be true, but I do know that you and Sylvia aren't a good match."

He scoffed at her comment, but didn't respond to her underhanded comment. She was right though, they were an awful couple and Dallas knew that as well.

"I'm pulling over here, I'll just walk to Tim's," he muttered, pulling it up to the curb. She didn't argue, staying quiet as he kept his eyes on the road. He was pondering how a girl with such a pretty face stayed out of relationships so effectively. He didn't understand how a million men didn't line up at her doorstep every night appreciating her.

The car came to a stop and he pushed it into park.

"Dal, wait," she sighed, hoping he'd stop his hasty exit. She had to tell him what she though of him, now or never.

"What's the matterr, doll?" he questioned, sliding back into the passenger seat. His electric eyes seemed to jolt her body, willing her to speak again.

"I think I'm falling for you, Dallas Winstons."

The car was silent for several minutes, just the soft breathing of the two teenagers.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to act on that."

He leaned forward, carressing her cheek as he leaned forward. His cold lips touched hers, causing a smile to play on his lips, knowing that she was into it and into him. They continued to kiss, filling the car with animalistic noises. Finally, five minutes later, they broke apart, panting.

"I love you, Dally."

"Who doesn't, doll?"