♕ If The Gang Was Girls ♕

This is the dumbest thing I've ever wrote, but I guess... I don't even know.

Johnny: She would be such a sweet heart. Probably drools over a lot of guys, but is too shy to make a move. Actually really pretty, but doesn't realize it. Insecure afffffff.

Ponyboy: Into all the hipster trends. Most likely wears glasses even though she doesn't need them. Super smart and let's everyone know it.

Sodapop: Super pretty and likes to flaunt it. Wears bandanas and her most recent boyfriends flannel. Not a hoe, she just has a lot of boys going after her.

Steve: Spends to much time in the mirror. Constantly fixing her hair *eyeroll*. Highkey jealous of all of Sodas boyfriends and just wants love. Still likes cars because she thinks she'll get guys.

Darry: super tough from roofing houses. Everyone is constantly trying to set her up with guys they meet on the streets. Secretly has a crush on Patrick Swayze because of Dirty Dancing.

Two-bit: The most reckless girl ever. Constantly hitting on guys, but would never actually date them. Ponders life a lot. Actually really pretty, but could not care less.

Dally: Always in jail. She claims it's because there's a really hot cop, but everyone knows it's because she likes to cause trouble. Very, very moody. Stares at the wall for hours and then will just randomly disappear.