♕ Young Gang Imagine ♕

Bless their tiny souls. Darry is 17, Dally is 14, Two-bit is 15, Y/N is 13, Steve is 14, Soda is 14, Johnny is 13, and Ponyboy is 11. This imagine is before the Curtis parents accident.

I skipped up the sidewalk to the Curtis house, dragging my older brother Two-bit behind me.

"Owww, let go of my arm you little monster," Two cried out, clearly annoyed.

"Oh shut up you whiner. I just wanna go hang out with the guys," I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

For a kid I sure was a mouth piece. I couldn't help it. I was a greaser and greasers don't take crap from anyone.

I knocked on the Curtis's door and waited for Mrs. Curtis to answer.

"Hello Y/N, hello Keith," Mrs Curtis exclaimed, turning to my brother.

"Aww just call me Two-bit, puhleassee!" Two-bit whined, causing me to roll my eyes and walk in the door.

"HURRY UP YOU SLOW POKES!" I hollered, getting annoyed.

"Jeez Y/N, you really want to get going," Mr. Curtis sighed, letting out a chuckle.

"Well tell your sons to hurry there butts up, we're suppose to meet up with Steve, Johnny, and Dally in a bit." I grumbled, pacing back and forth.

It was Saturday morning and Mr. Curtis was watching Mickey Mouse. I sat down on the plaid couch and stared at the T.V. In this episode Mickey was trying to make Minnie forgive him for forgetting their anniversary.

"Hey Y/N! I just finished greasing my hair, does it look tuff?" Soda called out with a wink as he emerged from the bathroom.

"Totally Soda," I laughed, rolling my eyes. "You'll have ALL of the ladies."

"It ain't my fault I'm the hottest eleven year old and the ladies love me." Soda smirked before spinning around to yell at Ponyboy and Darry.

"Hurry guys y'all are taking forever!" Soda hollered, turning back to me. "Come on Y/N let's wait outside I'm getting bored."

"Fine,"I said jumping off of the couch, leaving Two-bit watching Mickey.

Soda and I sat down on the front porch breathing in the fresh air of the beautiful sunny day.

"Man, today is hot!" Soda panted.

"Well maybe if you took off your flannel you would cool down." I muttered, smirking.

"No way I look tuff in this outfit and I wanna make a good impression on this girl I like," He explained, grinning at me.

"Full send, man, but is she going to be any better than the Socs who think their so great, or the Grease girls who dress like sluts?" I laughed thinking of Soda with a girl. He was cute, but he was such a dork sometimes.

"I know, I know, but this girls different. I just know it," He mumbled looking up at the sky. Before I could say anything more, Two-bit and Ponyboy came tumbling out the door with Darry right behind them.

"Hey Dar Bear!" I yelled teasing him with the nickname I knew he hated. Darry rolled his eyes, groaned, and kept walking.

"What's his problem?" I whispered to Pony.

"Oh, he's just mad cause the girl he likes is going out with a friend of his," Pony explained, looking down.

"Aw shoot, poor Darry," I muttered, glancing over at Two-bit and Soda. They were acting like lunatics, jumping up and down.

"Well Pony, I guess we're the only sane people that ain't love sick or just plain lunatics," I teased, fluffing up his hair.
Pony blushed and smiled and continued walking. I always thought he had a crush on me.

We walked in silence for a while, until we showed up to the lot where we all play football.

"Hey guys!" I hollered at Dally, Steve and Johnny.

"Hey Y/N," Dally rumbled, walking over to me smirking.

"I was talking to Steve and Johnny as well, you know that right?" I sassed, returning the smirk.

"BURN!!" Soda hollered from behind us, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Anyways Y/N, I need your help," Dally explained, grinning.

"Uh ok," I muttered, confused.

"Ok, well, I have an owie on my lip and I need you to kiss it better, Dally moaned, pouting his lips.

"Oh my, y'all are so whiny!" I laughed, letting out a groan.

I leaned in and gave him a small kiss, then turned away laughing. I noticed Soda glare and then spin away suddenly.

"Thanks, doll face," Dally rumbled with a wink.

The gang decided we would have a game of football. We played until the sun started to sink below the fence of the lot. I had so much fun today, but what bugged me was that Soda kept tackling Dally. I think Soda just about snapped poor Dal's arm off. Dal said he was fine, but I knew it had hurt him.

We all decided to go back to the Curtis house because nobody else's parents would care where they were. Soda kept singing the song us greasers sing before a rumble for good luck. "I am a greaser, I'm a JD and a hood. I blacken the name of our fair city. I beat up people. I rob gas stations. I am a menace to society. Man, do I have fun!"

When we got back to the house we all settled down around the living room to watch Mickey and eat chocolate cake and the beer we snuck out of the fridge. I sat down beside Soda and Dally soon sat beside me. I put my head on Soda's shoulder and my legs on Dallys lap. Everybody was freezing so we threw blankets around for people to share. I ended up sharing with Dally, Soda and Steve. Darry was on the big chair where Mr Curtis usually sits, while Johnny, Pony, and Two-bit were laying together on the ground. The boys and I were all cuddled up eating cake and laughing at Mickey and having the time of our lives. Mrs. Curtis took a picture of all of us laughing about how she wouldn't live to see the day that we weren't all best friends.