. RESCUED .

'As if the city isn't bad enough, it's going to rain soon.'  Jimin thought as he started on his way back to his home. The young Omega is walking back to his shared apartment, seeing as he lives only a few short blocks from this cheap, little supermarket.

He and his brother live together in a decent apartment a couple blocks down in the working district of the city. Old trolley cars parked and tucked away so new streets can start being paved but never finished. The easiest form of transit around is by bus, but Hoseok, his older brother, has always told him to keep to himself, stay off crowded buses, and don't talk to anyone unknown. Also, do not go out alone. Obviously, that last one he bends loosely every now and again, going out as early as possible to always be greeted by bare sidewalks and the almost quiet surroundings. He couldn't get hurt if there was no one around.

This time, he had woken up around 6 this morning. The streets mostly empty and barren, which made it the perfect scene for Jimin to set out on his journey for breakfast and lunch at the nearby grocery store. His trips last no longer than 30 to 45 minutes, quickly picking up items and throwing them in his basket. He always got lingering eyes, or sinful smiles from Alphas and even some Betas that would be there at the same time as him, eyeing him as if he was some easy target, or easy prey.

Though, he kept his focus clear and made it like a mission every time, making sure to keep a calculation of how much money he needed, and especially, how much time he had before he had to return home. He made sure, though, that he had enough time to get to the market and then be able to come back before his brother awoke to the sharp realization that he isn't home.

That scares him more than anything. Angry Hoseok is someone he would like to avoid for as long as possible.

Hopefully for the rest of his life.

Jimin made it to the check out lane, the cashier ringing up his items as Jimin bagged them quickly. He pays in cash and grabs the bags in his small hands and rushes out the door, fear putting an extra pep in his step this day as he thinks to his older brothers snarling face when he finds out that Jimin went out alone... again.

It wasn't until he was a few blocks from his home when it came to him. The foul odor that wrapped around him like chains, restricting his breathing. Dominant, ignorant Alphas. Jimin shook his head, trying to get rid of the scent and kept moving. It didn't take long before he was approached by two males, taller in comparison. One beside him, the other trailing slightly behind him. The one next to him smiled, a canine protruding out disgustingly.

"What an early pup we have here. Why the rush?" He asked, inhaling sharply before exhaling with an audible 'ahh~'. "Heading home perhaps?"

Jimin didn't respond, he didn't even look over at the Alpha as they continued to walk. I can't deal with this right now, I have to get back home. He thought to himself, thinking of ways to elude the Alphas. As he was distracted in his thoughts and plans to evade the Alphas that ruined his morning, he was startled when he had gotten pushed back into the large arms that had wrapped around his shoulders by the Alpha that was trailing behind him. A sinister laugh leaving the first Alpha's lips as Jimin tried to break free. The group moving to a secluded alleyway, not that far from where he was pushed. The first Alpha inhaled again, closing his eyes and letting his tongue flick over his bottom lip. When he reopened his eyes, they were glowing with a flame-like swirl of oranges and yellows.  Jimin gave a low growl, as if a way to warn the other two. I am not weak, I will defend myself! He growled again a little louder and with a bit more bass. The two Alphas looked at one another before breaking out into an all out laugh. The first Alpha, held his stomach as he doubled over, and the second one let his head fall into the crook of Jimin's neck, his lips brushing against his skin as he did so.