. TRACE .

There was nothing that Jimin could do, but it's not like he had a choice.  The poor boy can't really even move around much, especially in his current state. The last few days of Namjoon's rut have been painful yet...pleasurable.  As Jimin sits up, slowly, he stretches out his arms up above his head as he looks around at his surroundings.  He blinks his eyes a few times, hoping that the haze that is clouding his vision will go away soon.

As he throws his legs over the edge of the bed slowly, he whines a little.  His entire body has been marked by love bites and bruises from his neck down his chest and torso to his thighs.  He analyzes his arms and shoulders and sees a few left over his skin there too. He shakes his head as he looks at himself.  As he checks himself out, some of the bruises throb a little more than the others, and his arms and legs are all around sore.  He huffs and shakes his head.

Is this what he likes? Making me his human canvas?

He stands up slowly, his back aching from how many times he's had it arched off the bed.  His hair sticking up in every direction except for the few pieces that are sticking across his forehead.  He looks around, trying to see if the Alpha that put him in this state is anywhere close by, however, much to his disappointment, he is no where to be seen.

Jimin limps subtly out of Namjoon's room and hears...nothing.  He slips into his own room and sighs heavily as he limps into his bathroom to take a shower.  Four days... I survived four days with an Alpha during his rut. God.  Jimin turned on the shower and slowly stood under the rushing water.  The warm droplets hitting his face and dripping down his body washing away the last four days activities.  As he closed his eyes, he reminisced the events, biting his bottom lip as he did.

-Two Days Ago-

"A-ALPHA!" Jimin screamed as he squeezed his eyes shut tighter.

Namjoon snapped his hips a few more times, growling as he dug his nails deeper into the soft flesh of the Omega's waist.

It's almost as if his mind shut off as his drive turned up on high.  He looked at the Omega beneath him, his perfect skin now covered in purplish blue marks and brand new angry, irritated red ones.  His eyes shining mostly grey in color as the storm cloud in his mind clouded his judgement and reasoning. Hence the reason why the Omega under him was screaming as tears streaked down his face.  The Alpha came, again, inside Jimin, filling him up completely before he slowly pulled out of his hole.  His breaths were harsh and ragged, almost sounding like he ran a marathon three times nonstop.  He stared at the boy beneath him, the Omega's body limp and unmoving other than his chest moving up and down and his mouth slacked open as he tries to regain his breathing.

Namjoon places his hands on his hips as he walks into his bathroom to grab a new towel. The last one lasting only two rounds. As the Alpha delicately and gently cleaned the boy, he leaned over and kissed his lips softly.

"You okay?" He asked quietly. "Are you hurt?"

"I-I...I'm fine. Are you okay?" Jimin asked, staring at the other with dimly lit gold flicks in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I want to let you go, but I want you here. It's so confusing," the older said, laying down beside the Omega.

"I don't want you to be by yourself. I don't want you to be alone," Jimin said as he placed a hand gently on Namjoon's chest.

He smiled and looked over at the half asleep boy next to him. "Thank you."

"Just know..." Jimin began and looked over at him with a lazy smirk. "You owe me next time."

Namjoon chuckled and pulled the boy on his chest. "Deal."

The pair shared a delicate kiss. Jimin relishing in the way the Alpha held him close, and caressed his skin. He relished in Namjoon's warmth, how his body kept him warm and made him feel protected and secured.