. BROTHER .

Yoongi and Namjoon were on a run outside.  Well, really racing one another  from the home to the forested area behind it.  Their huffs turned to grunts and growls as they hopped over fallen branches and maneuvered around the trees.  After reaching the meadow, Namjoon burst through the tree line and huffed as he leaned forward, attempting to catch his breath.  Yoongi came through moments later, huffing as well and falls back onto the grass, the flowers surrounding him as he catches his breath, inhaling the fresh garden around him.

"God Joon, you...you are insane!"  Yoongi said, still trying to catch his breath.

Namjoon let out a breathy chuckle before falling beside his friend.  "I run... too fast... for the wind to even... catch me!"

Yoongi chuckled as he let his eyes drift shut.  The warm sun and cool air mixing to dry the sweat off his body quickly.  The pair laid there, letting their breathing come back to them normally and their minds relaxing.  Namjoon had shut his eyes to relax.  All that he could think about, however, was his beautiful Omega.  Jimin became the focus of his world and nothing was stopping him from letting his emotions fall quickly into his hands.  He swallowed hard and let his mouth open, ready to say something, but Yoongi was too quick for him.

"You ever tell Hoseok you fucked his brother already?"  Yoongi asked, and chuckled.

Namjoon stared daggers into the side of Yoongi's head.  He groaned and shook his head.  "No, I haven't, but who said I had to?  He is my mate, and that's not his father."

"True...but, he is still an important person in Jimin's life.  You two fought, now it's time to make up," Yoongi said. 

It had been about a week since the two males fought, yet, neither one had come to talk to the other.  Even after the fight, Hoseok left in the middle of the night.  Jimin was devastated because his brother left without a word.  Namjoon groaned, and sat up right.

"It'll happen when it does, but until then..." Namjoon said as he stood to his feet.  "Let's continue on."

Back home, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were all moving about the kitchen.  On an officially healed ankle, Jimin began to help around the house.  The trio went through the entire home and cleaned from the ground up.  While in the kitchen however, they realized that when the older two Alpha's returned, they were going to be exhausted and possible starved.  So Taehyung whipped up something good to eat and Jimin and Jungkook began running a warm bath for their Alpha.  As Jimin came back into the kitchen, he caught Taehyung just staring off into the pot, still stirring the mix.

"Tae?"  Jimin asked softly, snapping him out of his day dream.

"Yeah?  I'm sorry, I was... just thinking about... stuff," the younger said.

"I know it's still not as ideal as we hoped, but... at least our brothers are nicer to one another... at least," Jimin said and smiled.

"Yeah I guess so.  I just, really need Hoseok now.  I'm glad you have Namjoon, but I... I just can't keep acting like I don't miss him every day," Taehyung said, his voice a bit shaky.

Jimin immediately wrapped the boy up in his arms and rested his chin on the younger's shoulder.  "I know Tae, but we will all be together as a family, one day sooner than later.  It's just, we have to find a way for our brothers to make up, maybe not be friends but to respect one another, hopefully."

"Yeah, let's hope then."

Shortly after, the Alphas came home.  Jimin immediately ran up to Namjoon as Jungkook ran up to Yoongi.

"You two stink like high hell!  Thankfully, theres a bath waiting for you downstairs hyung," Jungkook said.

Yoongi grabbed the boy's wrist and pulled him in closer.  "You act like you don't like me like this," he growled.