. WHITE STORM .

Kim Namjoon's daily routine consists of a few major key parts that eventually break down into smaller portions based on what the day requires. So, his day always starts with a run, as it helps him think about all that he has to do for the day.

He leaves around 7 in the morning and starts jogging way out to the forested area about six miles from his home. This is his release, his moment of euphoria. He runs as fast as he can this morning, sprinting faster than lightening strikes towards the trees. When he reaches the treeline, he inhales sharply, taking in the scent of the outdoors. That and... a hint of lavender? He sniffs the air again a few more times, trying to pinpoint the direction it's coming from. As he starts to move around, trying to find where the scent starts getting stronger, he follows it blindly. He continues walking through the trees, as he goes deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly, he looks around and sees the little crying pup in a clearing not that far in front of him.

His blond hair evident on the top of his head, and with the subtle sunshine coming down on him, it gives him an almost angelic appearance. Jimin is sobbing as tears fall down his chin, unaware of anyone else around him. He stares at his shoes, tears landing on his lap. He has been thinking of his brother, constantly, morning to night. His sadness making him feel trapped within it wherever he is the moment it hits him.

Namjoon sighs quietly, and begins to move between the trees as he continues his morning jog, moving away from the boys position. It is then, however, when the sounds of breaking twigs and leaves being crunched make both of the boys turn towards the source of the noises. It's coming at them, across from Jimin and too far away from Namjoon.

A Rogue. A large Alpha Rogue at that. He has dark gray fur all over with white splotchy patches across his body. He came into the clearing slowly, his violet eyes glowing eerily as his sights were set on the unprotected Omega. He begins to circle the boy, growling and, even in his wolf form, smirking.

Jimin stood up, his legs a little wobbly and shaky from running so early this morning, but regained his balance before he transformed into his wolf form. The smaller Omega growling at the large Rogue Alpha as he circled along with the larger, remaining in place. Namjoon crouched down where he was and rested on the balls of his feet, his eyes focused on the stand off in front of him. He was ready and waiting in this position, just in case Jimin was going to need his help.

The Rogue leapt forward, causing Jimin to roll onto his back to keep the wild Alpha out of his face. The Alpha biting and lunging forward at Jimin's face as Jimin kept his paws extending outward, pushing the Alpha's face in. The Alpha bit down on it, as if teasingly causing Jimin to pause for that moment, eyeing the wild Alpha with a puzzled expression. That was when the Rogue Alpha dipped down, heading right into Jimin's neck. The Alpha inhaling Jimin's scent, his eyes getting brighter by the moment.

As Namjoon observed the interaction, his blood started boiling as his stomach churned and twisted. He transformed quickly, leaping out into the clearing and startling the two and making them look over at him. Namjoon in his wolf form is just as impressive as he is in human form. The white hair that is usually so perfectly styled on top of his head became his fur, his white and grey eyes shining and swirling radiantly, and in his wolf form he is massive and well-built. He approached the Rogue who now stood in a defensive stance in front of Jimin who had his ears pressed down against his head as he backed away from the two slowly. The two Alpha's growling at each other as they stood off, circling the other without breaking any eye contact. For a moment it was silent, and everything and everyone was still except for the sounds of the wind rustling the trees.

It was the Rogue who made the first strike, lunging out at Namjoon with a clawed paw towards his face. Expertly maneuvering around the attack, Namjoon swiftly moves beside him and bites into his neck, throwing him down onto the ground. Jimin had moved away, hiding behind a tree not that far away from two battling Alphas. He watched on, seeing how this battle was being won very well and easily for the Alpha with white fur. Namjoon cut the fight extremely short, sending the Rogue away badly wounded and bleeding. Namjoon looked over at Jimin, the brown and gold wolf pup looking at him and bowing slightly.