. SMOKE .

Taehyung stared into Hoseok's eyes. He took notice of the little scar left on his face and a few bruises fading away, but he couldn't look away from his true love. There was nothing that could make him turn away from the Alpha. Taehyung smiled as he stared, asking himself what did he do to deserve this handsome man. He planted a quick kiss on his cheek, earning a chuckle from the older.

Hoseok could only smile. His head hurt terribly after he woke up the day after they took Jimin. He looked around the destroyed apartment, wondering how things got so bad so quickly. He got up from the floor and went straight to the bathroom to check out his wounds and clean them up. Afterwards, he began to cry, unable to forget Jimin's screaming pleas for his brother to protect him and hear Taehyung's sobs just before he lost consciousness. Hoseok was stripped, bare and vulnerable.

He met with his work friend, Seokjin, to go out for lunch one day and Hoseok told Seokjin everything. He told him about how he and Taehyung started dating in secret, started meeting up at his place, and then eventually where Jimin was kidnapped from home. Seokjin, an Alpha as well, told him that Jimin would want him to be strong, and not let his brother remain much longer in the hands of his captor. Hoseok soon found the strength to train himself and work out so that when the day came to take his brother back, there would be no questions, and he would take his brother back and his Omega back.

And here he was, ready for today to be that day. He kissed Taehyung passionately before they began to walk away, into the crowd of madness that shuffled from store to store. They found a shoe store and walked in, Taehyung was sitting down as Hoseok stood above him in the back of one of the aisles. Hoseok smiled again and stroked Taehyung's face, longing to see his beautiful Omega again.

"I've missed you," he said, cupping the Omega's face in his palm.

Taehyung pressed a light kiss inside his hand before closing his eyes and taking in the older's scent. Letting it wrap around him like a cozy, warm blanket. "I've missed you too, so, so, so much."

Tears began falling from Taehyung's eyes and dripping down Hoseok's hand. The older kneeled down in front of his love so they were almost eye level at one another. Taehyung felt him coming much closer in proximity and opened his eyes. In front of him, he was here in front of him, scarred and beaten, marked and bruised, but here nonetheless. Taehyung reached out and wrapped his arms around his Alpha's neck, pulling him close.

"I never want to see you hurt again. I've been breaking just as much as Jimin. It hurt too much to know I was the cause of your pain," Taehyung said, tears falling faster than the rain.

"Never, my angel, you'll never be the cause of my pain, my suffering, my anger, or my frustration. I love you Kim Taehyung, and you are...in my eyes...perfect in every way," the Alpha responded warmly with a soft smile.

Taehyung smiled, his happiness overflowing as he pulled his Alpha closer, letting his head fall into the crook his neck as he cried softly into his shirt. To hear him say those things, it made Taehyung feel like any guilt he held onto, was washed away by the confession. He was ecstatic and overjoyed to hear him say that.

They stayed connected for a few more moments before Hoseok pulled away enough to look at Taehyung's face. He smiled and kissed the boy's damp lips, keeping that smile on his face as the Omega responded immediately. He pulled away again and stroked Taehyung's face a few times.

"How lucky am I to have a beautiful Omega like you to call my own. I'm just glad you're okay."

"I am now. I was torn up and heartbroken when I couldn't see you. I thought about you every day. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it."