. LITTLE PUP .

It's not like the Omega does much in his unfamiliar settings, and it's not like there isn't the opportunity to go out and do more. The truth is, the Omega just doesn't feel like it.

After his run in with the Rogue about four mornings ago, and how his mind took him to a dark place with Namjoon at the focal point, the Omega couldn't bring himself to do anything more than sit in bed or go to the balcony and look at the surroundings. The grass waving gently in the breeze that came through, and the trees rustling in the distance made Jimin think of him and Hoseok when they were just young pups.

Hoseok, being presented as an Alpha at a young age, had to run and train, as his life's mission was to protect his brother from anyone he deemed unworthy of him. Jimin, not wanting to be left behind by his brother, would attempt to run with him. The pair giggling and laughing as they ran as far and as fast as their legs could take them. Jimin always got tired running out so far, so Hoseok would always carry him back home after they were done. Jimin was never ungrateful for his older brother, nor was he ever unhappy with him either. Jimin loves Hoseok to death, and wants nothing more than to see his brother and his bright, and goofy smile plastered all over his face. The worst part is that his desire to heal and help Hoseok out right now, is being cut off abruptly by a force called Kim Namjoon.

As Jimin thought about this, he leaned on the railing on the balcony and continued to stare off into the distance. He was so wrapped up in his thoughts he didn't notice the boy that was coming into the room. Taehyung came in and gently patted the boy on the back, breaking Jimin from his daydream. He looked annoyingly at him for a split moment until he realized who it was that touched him, he smiled at Taehyung.

"Good afternoon Jiminie," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Good afternoon Tae," Jimin responded. "Did you sleep well?"

Taehyung smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "It was okay, but it could have been better. Not to make you weirded out or uncomfortable, but sleeping next to Hoseok is my favorite way to go to bed and wake up. He's so gentle, and caring, and...and..." Taehyung stuttered, his eyes welling up from holding back the river of tears that threatened to release.

Jimin gave Taehyung a sad smile and placed an arm around his shoulders, pulling him in close for a side hug. "It's not weird Tae, not at all. Hoseok hyung just makes anyone feel comfortable around him, and happy, and he is always making someone laugh, or just brightening up someone's day in general," Jimin said, reminiscing about his brother. The Omega bit his lip as he held his own tears back. "It'll never be weird to love my brother and miss him. It'd be weirder if you didn't."

It had been close to two weeks now since he had been removed from his home forcefully and placed into one that is unknown to him. He misses the familiar scents that are always swirling around, and the fact that Hoseok would snore so loud it felt like it could shake the whole apartment building down, and how Hoseok would always kiss the top of Jimin's head before he left for the day. He misses his brother's scent, his brother's smile, and especially his brother's laugh. The laugh that could make anyone smile no matter what, and his smile was brighter than the sun itself. Jimin wiped a single tear from his eye and smiled, looking down at the railing.

"Ah I'm sorry, I came up here for a totally different reason and ended up crying instead. Come on, let's go downstairs! Namjoon is actually making something for lunch!" Taehyung exclaimed, grabbing Jimin's had and pulling him down the stairs.

As the two Omegas came downstairs into the living room, Jungkook was pouting as he sat criss-cross legged on the couch with Yoongi standing in front of him, looking at the Omega with a raised brow. Taehyung slowed his pace as he stared at the couple.