. DISTANCE .

It's been a rough two weeks for the members in the home. Jungkook had scheduled an appointment for Jimin to get his ankle looked at by a doctor, but the depressed Omega barely moved to get ready for it. He had made it to his room, alone and with no aid because he simply felt that he couldn't ask for it. Not that Jungkook or Taehyung wouldn't have offered to help him, or that Yoongi wouldn't have had the strength to pick him up and carry him, but the fact that the only person who was in the home with him was none other than Kim Namjoon.

Jimin could tell that he deeply offended the Alpha, and despite how he felt about his current situation, he had to apologize to him... some how. However, for now, he was confined to the four walls of his temporary bedroom, and locked himself in there until he felt like he could set himself free.

Taehyung had tried and tried to get Jimin to open the door, and try and try as he may, he was never welcomed. The blond and white-haired Omega sighing as he sat outside on the front porch of the family home. The night sky fading softly from blue to a hazy purple and orange.  He sighed as he scrolled through his photo gallery, looking at multiple pictures of him and Hoseok and their adventures around the older's neighborhood.

Taehyung kept scrolling, his heart yearning for his Alpha. His fingers wouldn't stop despite his brain telling him to. The Omega sniffled, the weather taking a cooler turn didn't help the fact that he was outside with just his shorts on and a long sleeve shirt.

Taehyung couldn't help it any longer. He couldn't hold back his emotions any longer. He began crying silently, his heart calling out for Hoseok and his mind frustrated over everything that's happened in the last month. Just as the Omega wiped his tears away with the back of his hand, his phone began ringing. Taehyung looked at the screen, and saw a beautiful picture show up, the one he and Hoseok took on their first date. Taehyung quickly answered it and breathed out heavily.

"Whoa babe, is everything okay?" Hoseok asked quickly.

"Yeah, I just... I just miss you so much. This is the longest we've gone without seeing each other," Taehyung said wiping another stray tear away.

"I miss you more my beautiful Omega," Hoseok responded. "Can you update me on my brother? I feel shitty without seeing him."

Taehyung inhaled sharply, and gulped before exhaling shakily. "Well, before I tell you anything, you have to promise to remain calm," the Omega started.

"Taehyung...?" Hoseok asked, a little wary of the Omega's tone.

"Hoseok, you have to promise me. Promise me that you will remain calm."

"We shall see, it depends on what you tell me next."

Taehyung swallowed hard before he inhaled and exhaled once more to calm himself down a bit. "Well, after the trip at the mall, Jimin went into heat."

"Told ya," the Alpha on the other line said, chuckling a bit.

"Then, I guess Jimin and Namjoon had an awkward moment during his heat because after it ended, he came into the kitchen to apologize to us all for something," Taehyung said, playing with the bottom of his shirt.

"What do you mean by awkward? What was awkward?" Hoseok asked, a hint of concern in his tone.

"Alpha~, you said you would remain calm."

"I am calm Omega, I was only asking a question."

"Well, I'm not sure. I could sense the two of them had something happen, and it made them weird. Then Jimin ran away and--"

"RAN AWAY?! Where?! Where is he?! How long ago did he run away?! Why am I just now hearing about this?! What happened?! Do you know where he went?! How long ago did he run away?!"