. FULL MOON .

Taehyung and Hoseok had finally found a beautiful townhome. One that they deemed worthy... well one that Namjoon deemed worthy. Furnished mostly by Jimin's mind and funded by his Alpha, they moved in in under two months with an entirely complete home. Taehyung and Jungkook could barely separate as the pair sat next to each other on the new couch in the Omega and Hoseok's living room. Jimin sat on his Alpha's lap, curling into him as he became more and more comfortable. He took a fistful of the older's shirt, inhaling his scent. He nuzzled his nose into the male's chest, humming in satisfaction. Namjoon smirked as he looked at his beautiful Omega.

"He's always like that, cuddling, and always wanting to be as close as possible to you. Our mother would let him nuzzle into her that way when he was a small pup. Father... father accepted it, but... well I'm sure you can imagine," Hoseok said as he leaned against the wall. "An Alpha first born, and Omega born there after. You know how father's can be."

"Yes, I know. Taehyung and I had barely even grown up together, I barely knew him. I had gone through a terrible break up, one that nearly shattered my family, shattered me," Namjoon responded, massaging circles into Jimin's back.

"I've never heard of that story, I guess... even things that don't happen directly to you, can still leave an effect," Hoseok said as he glanced over at Taehyung. "He was... destroyed, distraught, and hurt. He cried, and pleaded with me. He wouldn't talk about it long, but damn did he cry for days."

"I can imagine. I mean, I basically cut him off, I cut them all off. I wanted to cut myself from the world. I was... rejected... by an Omega that had pursued me so persistently. I had to return to my family, but... would they take me back? I asked myself that every day as I made my way back to them. Shockingly, I was allowed back I to my family home, but I ended up locking everyone out, not allowing myself to feel anything, not even for Taehyung. At least, not until Jimin came into my life," Namjoon said, staring at Jimin.

"Forcefully," Hoseok whispered.

Namjoon glared at him and then rolled his eyes. He sighed and pressed his lips against Jimin's head. "I love him regardless. As great as the full moon, I am drawn to him."

"Wow, that was... poetic as hell! What a wordsmith!" Hoseok joked.

Namjoon glared at him. "Is there ever a time where you just can't change the tide of a conversation?"

Hoseok smiled brightly, and shrugged his shoulders. "Nope."

Back at the now quiet mansion home, Namjoon and Jimin walk into the home hand in hand. Jungkook couldn't leave Taehyung just yet, and Yoongi wasn't leaving his Omega behind. He knows Jungkook would just tell the story of their mating again, except include the very delicate and personal details he truly doesn't need exposed quite yet. Namjoon closed the door behind them as Jimin latched back onto him, whimpering until he touched Namjoon's chest. The Alpha held the smaller in his arms, staring at him with concern in his eyes.

"Jiminie, what's wrong baby?"

"Joonie..." Jimin said softly.

Namjoon's eyes slowly started swirling, pools of smoke gathering in his eyes as Jimin's scent began to fully engulf him. The boy looking up at him with yellow eyes as bright as bricks of gold. Jimin leaned up and ghosted his lips over Namjoon's, his eyelids heavy as he stared longingly at the older.

"I'm hot," Jimin said, a hand snaking down the front of Namjoon's shirt.

"Shit."

Halfway through a random movie Taehyung put on, he was sound asleep beside his best friend. Yoongi had draped a blanket across the two sleeping Omegas, sighing as he did so. There was no way he was leaving Jungkook behind, especially because he could tell there was a shift in the pair today. A shift in Jimin's scent. It was delicate and barely noticeable, however, with his keen senses, Yoongi was able to pick up on the boy's subtle scent shift. Smelling far sweeter than normal, Yoongi knew his heat was kicking in. He knew, some time out of the house is going to be necessary.