. BANDAGE .

It's been a week since Hoseok claimed Taehyung.  The Omega happily displayed his fresh claim mark to everyone the next day, dancing and jumping around.  Jimin woke up in his own bed, and stretched his legs and toes out, letting the last bit of sleep leave his body.  He groaned and turned over again, facing the window...

Facing Namjoon.

The Alpha didn't want to sleep alone, and wanted to be as close to the Omega as possible.  Jimin chuckled and smiled, kissing Namjoon's forehead.  He thought about how much he and the older have been through since he came here.  To have been ripped from his home, from his brother and being unhappy for days, to being cared for and protected by Namjoon and falling for the older to being here, to being in bed with the same Alpha that had saved him from two Alphas that cornered him months ago. 

Jimin stroked Namjoon's cheek as the Alpha slept soundly.  He smiled as Namjoon nuzzled into Jimin's hand more and tightened his grip around the Omega's waist, pulling him closer.  Jimin giggled as Namjoon released a harsh breath.

"Why are you up so early?"  He asked, his voice deep and husky.

Jimin felt a chill go up his spine as Namjoon's voice was still thick with sleep.  "Alpha, we slept all morning.  It's almost one in the afternoon," Jimin said with a small giggle afterwards.

"Seriously?"  Namjoon asked, groaning as he settled back into his pillow.  "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, but if you want, I can go make us breakfast while you sleep a bit more?"  Jimin asked, a smile creeping on his face as he stared at the sleepy Alpha, his white hair falling in every direction. 

Namjoon groaned and furrowed his eyebrows.  He pulled Jimin closer to him, making the Omega chuckle at how childish the older was being.  "No, stay with me," Namjoon said, holding onto the Omega tightly.

"Namjoon, come on.  It'll only be for a few moments, I'll be back in no time," Jimin said sweetly, petting the older's hair back from his face.

"Why can't we just stay in bed?  It's so comfortable here," Namjoon asked, a smile creeping on his face.

"Because it's my bed, and my room, and--"

"And my house," Namjoon said, cutting Jimin off. 

The Omega laughed out loud, causing Namjoon to chuckle along with him.  "Okay, that's fair but as your Omega unofficially, that makes it partially my house too, and I want to get up and make breakfast," Jimin said, making Namjoon open his eyes slowly.

"Well played.  Fine, go make breakfast, leave me for some toast and eggs.  I'll just lay here, wallowing in my sorrows," Namjoon said theatrically.

Jimin got up from his bed and looked at the Alpha sprawled out in his bed.  He placed his hands on his hips and shook his head.  "Alpha's."  He leaned over and kissed Namjoon's lips quickly, placing a soft peck to them.  "I'll be back soon, did you want to eat up here or at the table?"

"I'll come downstairs... when my heart is done breaking," Namjoon said and smirked.

"You are an absolute fool Namjoon, did you know that?"  Jimin asked as he shook his head.

"Now I'm a fool!  Oh woe is me!"  Namjoon said as he turned to look at Jimin with a smile.

Jimin laughed and rolled his eyes as he left his bedroom, heading downstairs to hear Jungkook and Yoongi talking, as well as the sounds of something sizzling and the smell of bacon in the air.  Jimin entered the kitchen space to see the pair working side by side, smiles on their faces as they did. 

"Morning guys," Jimin said with a smile, seeing his favorite couple.

"Morning pup," Yoongi called, eyes not looking away from the omlette he was making.