. PUSH .

Jimin looked down at Namjoon, his eyes still swirling yellow and gold.  He licked his lips before slowly lowering himself to get closer to Namjoon's face.  He saw the Alpha's chest rise and fall faster and faster as Jimin got closer and closer.

"Jimin," Namjoon said, trying hard to keep himself from going animalistic.

"Yes Alpha," Jimin said, his voice laced by seduction and lust.

Namjoon swallowed hard.  His hands finding purchase on Jimin's waist and moving down to his round ass.  The Alpha groaned when he heard Jimin release a breathy moan.  The Omega fell quickly into the Alpha's neck and breathed into it, sending a shock wave through the older's skin.

"Shit," Namjoon said as he squeezed Jimin's butt, kneading it.

"A-Alpha, p-please," Jimin whined, as Namjoon continued his ministrations.

Jimin started kissing Namjoon's neck and jawline.  Remembering the Alpha's soft spot, Jimin began attacking that spot relentlessly with his lips.  He started pressing his hips into Namjoon's, pressing harder and harder every time.  He was enjoying the sweet and rough sounds the Alpha kept making.  Almost as if they were wordless praises to him and him alone.

"Jimin... s-stop," Namjoon said gently and gave a low growl afterwards.

Jimin couldn't stop himself, he was too lost in his emotions to do so.  He continued pressing on, turning the caramel skin under his lips to a purplish blue bruise.  He heard the Alpha growl louder and was suddenly pushed back.  He looked at Namjoon with a startled expression, his eyes glowing.

"Stop," Namjoon said forcefully.

"I...I am so sorry," Jimin said as he climbed off of Namjoon.  He sat next to the Alpha that had sat up from his place on the bed. 

"Jimin, I am just... I'm sorry.  I'm trying to just... keep you safe.  I don't want to hurt you," Namjoon said, combing his hand through his hair.

"No, I understand."

The air became tense between them.  Namjoon was restricting himself from taking the Omega right where he sat, his inner wolf howling in frustration.  Namjoon stood up from the bed and realized he had a headache growing.  He massaged his temple and swallowed thickly.

"Argh... Jimin, I have to... go to my room.  Dinner will be ready around six or so," Namjoon said as he clutched his head and started to leave the Omega's room.

"Namjoon?  Namjoon!?"  Jimin tried to call out to him as he ran out of the room.

Namjoon ignored the Omega that had continued calling him, and had followed him to his room as the Alpha growled as his head began to throb violently.  Jimin noticed something was off about him immediately.

His eyes are swirls of dark grey and silver rather than their usual colors, his scent is so heavy it feels like chains or a heavy blanket around me, and he has a headache.  What's going on?

As Jimin stepped closer and closer slowly to the Alpha, there was another growl as the Alpha turned around and looked at him. 

"Leave Omega," he said calmly.

Jimin started taking half steps, his hand outstretched as he got closer.  "Alpha...?"

"Leave Omega, before you don't have a chance," the Alpha growled looking at the shocked Omega in front of him.

Then, in that moment, it finally clicked to Jimin what had happened.  His rut started.  However, Jimin had never seen an Alpha so aggressive during his rut.  Mainly because Hoseok was never this angry, frustrated maybe, but not full bass growl angry.  Jimin couldn't move, he wanted to run to the Alpha and embrace him, holding him close.  However, things were going to take a dangerous turn for the Omega in the room.