. INSTINCTS .

Namjoon and Yoongi were back at the home, the pair relaxing and laying across the couch as they had just a few hours previously. Namjoon sighed, hearing the Omega upstairs moaning in pain. His tongue pushing into his cheek as the Omega moaned again. Namjoon couldn't do this much longer. Jimin's heat was making him uncomfortable. Not for being annoying but because Namjoon wouldn't be able to do anything about it. As an unmated Alpha, he could take any Omega or Beta as he wished, but no one interested him, though others were very interested in him.

Yoongi groaned and sat up, "I'm going home Joon, good luck with that," his best friend said pointing upstairs. He closed the door behind him as he left, leaving the Alpha alone downstairs.

He threw his arm over his eyes as he sighed again, not wanting to move from his spot. He let himself fall gently to sleep, the Omegas moans and whines almost too sinful to fall asleep to. Almost.

Jimin--with Taehyung's help--made it out of the shower and to his room. Even a cold shower could do nothing to put out the overwhelming heat coursing through his skin. As a wave crashed over him, he fell on the floor and moaned aloud as tears fell from his eyes. Jimin shook his head as he tried to stand, unable to stop any more tears.

Taehyung helped the whimpering pup on his bed, and shushed the boy as he gently sobbed.

"I'll be back Jimin, just hang on," Taehyung said gently and Jimin gave a small nod.

As the Omega left the room, he sighed and shook his head. Thankfully, he had always snuck away when his heats started and found Hoseok was his best chance for release. Taehyung called Jungkook and asked if the other was available to talk. He needed a bit of space to think about how to make Jimin more comfortable for the time being.

"Kookie?!" Taehyung said as soon as the other answered.

"Hey Tae! What's up?" Jungkook asked.

"Listen, can we go out really quick? Jimin is going through his heat and I need to figure out what to do to make him more comfortable until over!"

"Whoa! Namjoon doesn't want to help?" Jungkook questioned, laughing at the end.

Taehyung clicked his teeth, "No Kook! Look, we have to make it quick, meet me at the mall okay!"

"Alright, alright!"

Taehyung said and hung up. He went back to Jimin, who appeared to be sleeping. Taehyung decided to just run to the mall then. He quickly, but quietly, left the home, not noticing his older brother asleep on the couch.

Jimin, on the hand, was not asleep. The boy had only closed his eyes to brace himself for the overwhelming sensation that took his breath from him. He swallowed hard and shook violently as he bit down on his bottom lip, almost drawing blood from it.  Then, a scent filled his nostrils, making the Omega shoot up right away. He inhaled and the scent made his mouth water. He licked his dry lips and started following the scent. It was going on well into the evening hours of the day now.

He descended the stairs and the scent only got stronger, making the young Omega fall to his knees as he stopped just at the bottom of the stairs. When he stood again, he blushed as he came to find the scents origin, the one thing he has been wanting. The one person he has been wanting.

Namjoon had fallen asleep on the couch, his chest moving up and down gently as nearly silent breaths left his lips. Jimin leaned over a bit more and stared at the white-haired Alpha. He studied his features more carefully before his eyes began to travel down the length of the man on the couch.

Jimin resisted the urge to touch his face, or his lips, or reach out and caress the golden skin of his strong and muscular arms, or the bit of flesh peeking out from under his shirt that is lifted up from the bottom. The Omega licked his lips as his body began to move on it's own, his mind shutting off.  He gently straddled the Alpha, his scent overwhelming Jimin so much that the Omega inhaled sharply, moving closer to Namjoon's scent gland in his neck. Jimin's lips were mere centimeters from Namjoon's neck. He licked his lips once more before beginning with soft and shaky kisses to the older's face, then moving down to his neck and collarbone.