. FAIR .

The group moved into the fair, enjoying the hardened caramel apples and cider as well as picking up fall decor for the home.  Well, Jimin enjoyed that part as Namjoon just shook his head at the excited Omega.  Namjoon found it particularly hilarious when Jimin picked up two pillows and explained why one color of orange 'gave more of a fall feel' than the other.

It's been about 45 minutes since the group first entered the fair.  Taehyung and Jungkook began dragging each other around, leaving Yoongi to trail them as they went from booth to booth.  The black-haired Alpha sighed as he followed the two boys.  At least they are enjoying themselves... I want to lay down.

Jimin was currently feeding a small group of miniature horses.  The Omega couldn't stop giggling as the horse at from his hand as he stroked its mane.  Namjoon was currently watching the Omega at the pen from a short distance away.  Though there were hundreds of people around them, he couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin.  The blond hair, the milky skin, the full lips curled into a beautiful smile, the Alpha next to him rubbing shoulders, or his gentle laugh that sounded... wait a second.  Alpha rubbing shoulders?  Namjoon stared at the Alpha, almost shooting daggers into his back as he moved closer.

Jimin didn't know what to do.  He was still giggling when a new scent became particularly clear.  A single musk scent presenting itself.  An Alpha.  Before Jimin could turn around to Namjoon, the Alpha had approached him and rubbed up against his shoulder.  The new Alpha leaned his head down to Jimin's ear.

"I wanted to stay away from you, but your scent is addictive.  Yet you're unmated, what a shock," he said lowly. 

"P-Please l-leave," Jimin stumbled, stepping away from the Alpha.

He growled lowly and pulled Jimin closer by wrapping his arm around the smaller's shoulders.  "It's almost as beautiful out here as you are.  I wouldn't live with myself if I let you go," he said.

"Please, I-I'm asking y-you nicely.  G-Go," Jimin said again, trying to get out of the Alpha's hold.

The alpha stood in shock by Jimin's response to him again.  He dug his fingers into the smaller's shoulder skin as he grit his teeth.  "I wasn't asking, I'm telling.  You're mine now," he said into the Omega's ear.

Jimin fought against the Alpha by trying to stay unmoved.  He squeezed his eyes shut as he fought against his pull.  Suddenly, there was no more force, there was no more pull, and he couldn't even smell that Alpha any longer.  When he opened his eyes, he was gone, but a stronger scent wrapped around him like a warm blanket, yet this one was extremely familiar.  He didn't even guess who it was.

"Are you okay?"  Namjoon asked from behind him.

Jimin nodded his head and turned to see the Alpha who was staring straight ahead.  He looked back to see the other Alpha walking away quickly, not turning back at all. 

"I hate them.  The desperate ones that prey on Omegas alone.  Disgusting," Namjoon stated, his upper lip curled up.

Jimin played with his fingers as he nodded.  He turned around to Namjoon, to the Alpha that rescued him once again. 

"Please, don't leave my side," Jimin said softly.

Namjoon blinked a few times, but nodded his head nonetheless, "Okay."

The males stayed side by side as Jimin finished feeding the horses.  Once he had finished, they let the event with the Alpha go and began to explore more.  Together, they had found a place that was letting you paint glasses of all types; vases, mugs, cups, steins.  Jimin smiled brightly as he pulled Namjoon towards the tent.