. SNEAKING .

"Well, there is one thing, just one thing that... well, I just really don't know how to tell you..." the Alpha started, and huffed as he hung his head a bit.  "Jaemin and I, well, I had tried to claim him already.  However... my bite didn't take to him.  He told me many times that it was because I didn't devote myself to him completely.  For an Omega, he broke me down into such a fragile state, I couldn't think or breathe without thinking of him first.  I-I became a weakling, and he was the only person I had after my parents death other than Taehyung.  Jaemin was nothing more than an Omega out for money and someone to fuck him during his heats.  I was too blinded by the 'love' we had to realize that he had been playing me for that entire time.  So, I'm sorry that I won't claim you yet, I just...I just don't want to be rejected again," Namjoon said softly.

Jimin stared into the Alpha's eyes, leaning over the older as he searched for the pain that had ripped through him for the last few years.  Jimin smiled as he leaned down to kiss Namjoon softly.  "I will never do that to you.  If you'd like to wait, then we can wait.  I am going to do all I can to make you feel better, and never let that ungrateful Omega's name be spoken again under this roof," Jimin said with a smile.

Namjoon chuckled and pulled Jimin into him, eyes closing gently as he held the younger close to his body. He wants to believe Jimin, he wants to open his heart, but there has been irreversible damage done to it, and that makes the older shield away who he is and what he is truly feeling until he feels the time is right.  The only question is... when is the right time?

Later on that evening, much later than anyone should be awake, Taehyung is slipping out of his bedroom, closing the door as gently and quietly as possible.  He descended the stairs, trying to imagine being light as a feather as he did so.  He held his breath, afraid it would make too loud of an echo as he moved through the corridor and down the stairs.  Taehyung had gotten tired of only talking to his Alpha on the phone, and the day he had seen him at the mall was a bittersweet experience.  He tried his best to not let his inner wolf control his emotions that his head would be clouded in judgment, but... it's his Alpha, his mate, his love, he had to see him again.

Taehyung had snuck out of his front door successfully, eyeing both the stairs and the door by the living room that lead to the basement.  He didn't want anyone to see him leaving, not even Jungkook.  As he gently let the door shut, he exhaled, finally releasing that breath he held all through him leaving. 

4 hours, is all that he had... 4 hours with the older, and then he has to come back home and pretend like he never left.  But, he'll worry about that later.  He turned around, looking for any signs of his lover, a huge smile on his face as he caught his scent. 

"Hide and seek huh?"  Taehyung said quietly.  "An Alpha playing that game is new to me."

"You can always teach an old dog new tricks," Hoseok said, emerging out of one of the darkened corners near the gated entrance.  "However, loving you will never be something you should worry about with me."

Taehyung smiled and ran up to the older, he wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck and placed his lips against his.  He melted immediately into the kiss, falling in line with the rhythm Hoseok created.  His mind going blank as he felt himself being lifted off the ground.  His immediate response was to wrap his legs around Hoseok's waist, arching his back to press into the older's chest.

"How long do I have with you before you have to go back?"  Hoseok asked, a little sadness hinted in his voice. 

"Four hours," Taehyung said softly.

Neither was happy with the time frame they have with the other, but they wouldn't complain.  Hoseok traveled by bus to get here, the same two buses Taehyung used to get home.  This little rendezvous planned by the both of them only hours ago, when Taehyung had day dreams of the older, pressing his lips against soft spots of skin, and the older's hands wandering over his body, landing wherever they please.  He couldn't help how his mind and body fought to keep his emotions in check around Namjoon and Jimin, who had finally fallen for one another.  Taehyung smiled, the image of the two coming to his mind, and the protective nature Jimin has over his older brother.