. STAY .

It wasn't until somewhere around 11 that night when Jimin reopened his eyes. The unfamiliarity of the his surroundings startling him a bit, causing him to dart his eyes around quickly, trying to find something that would connect the dark parts in his memory. His mind was unable to catch up and process everything that has happened to him thus far. He looked around and saw Taehyung next to him on the couch, Jimin's head was resting in his lap as Jungkook was asleep in a nearby arm chair. Jimin sighed and whinced as he sat up straight, his back cracking in the process. He looked around again, and suddenly, just as his eyes landed on the sleeping boy beside him again, he felt hot tears falling down his face.

He remembers, everything. All of it.

Seeing Hoseok defending Taehyung from the danger that is Kim Namjoon was the most heroic thing his brother had done ever, even more than when he fought off Jimin's bullies in middle school. The worst part however, was watching his brother get knocked out from a blow to the back of the head by Yoongi. He squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip as uncomfortable panic settled into his heart. What if he is dead? What if he bled out to death? What if my brother never wakes up again? What if I never get to see him again, and that was our last encounter!? Jimin sobbed silently as he sat up, covering his mouth as he tried to avoid waking the other boys in the room.

It didn't take much to wake up Taehyung though, since he is a light sleeper usually. He, sleepily, turned over to see Jimin hunched over, crying silently into his hands. Taehyung gently placed his hand on the crying boy's back, massaging small circles into it. Jimin quickly latched onto Taehyung, giving him a hug as he cried into his soft shirt. Taehyung hushing him, as the two cuddled sweetly. He just held him and raked his fingers through Jimin's hair as an attempt to calm the boy gently.

"We will figure all this out tomorrow, I promise you," Taehyung whispered to Jimin, who just closed his eyes and nodded his head as they sat back, falling asleep quickly once again. Hoseok on both of their minds.

[x][x][x][x][x]

The next morning, Taehyung and Jungkook were gone, leaving Jimin alone in the living room couch. He swung his legs over off the edge and let out an exhausted sigh as he felt the soft carpet between his toes. He stared at his toes as the small digits squish the plush carpet underneath them. The sound of sizzling and the smell of breakfast foods filling his nose. He turned his head towards the origin of the scent quickly. He stood up and started walking over to the kitchen area slowly and hesistantly.

Black hair could be seen moving from pan to pan and from the stove top to the island in the middle of the kitchen. Jimin was shocked to see Yoongi making breakfast, his black hair across his pale features were in perfect contrast of each other. The male wore a fitted short sleeve tee shirt, and black denim while his fluffy bunny slippers were baby doll pink. They were even complete with little white cotton tails, making Jimin giggle.

Jimin couldn't help but watch on as the older Alpha was expertly making eggs scrambled in one pan while the other was finishing an omelette. The Alpha turned and looked at Jimin, giving him a soft yet sympathetic smile at the same time.

"Good morning," he said warmly.

Jimin just stared at the man making breakfast as he moved into the kitchen more and more. His eyes scanning Yoongi as he continued to work on the food. Jimin stared at all the plates that were placed around the table. Each decorated beautifully and being stacked and piled up with food, well two of the plates are. Jimin looked at Yoongi again, studying the Alpha's face. His features are a bit softer than I was expecting. He looks so much scarier from far away though, he thought as he looked at the usually cold-looking Alpha.